Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Judah was mexican would he still be getting title shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frozen Butter View Post
    listen ferocity read, Jaguar's post again he said mexican or latino.

I deserve an apology from you. BTW I'm Boricua sonny.
    'poligize....

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
      Tell it like what? You basically said what i said, lately, judah has been an action fighter, thats my entire point, having given it all against cotto, having at the very least, put up a fight against clottey, having given mayweather all he could handle for a few rounds, whatever, the point is, hes rarely in a ****ty fight lately, hes either getting his ass kicked, or kicking the ass, one way or the other.
      yes but the fact is he is still a contender
      a mexican by now would been labeled as a tomato can and will have to work alot harder to get a title shot

Comment

Yes, he would. Bring some Mexican heat into the ring

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranLuchador View Post
          yes but the fact is he is still a contender
          a mexican by now would been labeled as a tomato can and will have to work alot harder to get a title shot
          Not really, someone like Bojado isnt exactly a tomato can and if he actually ****ing tried, could easily get a title shot.

Comment

No Judah wouldnt even be on TV.

Think if Judah was white, he would have been wrote off years ago. He would be the laughing stock of the boxing world. Whites never can live off the natural ability, has so much wasted talent, needs to be focused ETC...

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranLuchador View Post
              i do not think so
              him fitting the prototype of black skilled fighter its whats keeping him in the title run
              I was thinking the same.

He's lost 4 of his last 6, but Ring Magazine still ranks him as #7 welterweight!
              Last edited by The Hammer; 08-27-2008, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                I was thinking the same.

He's lost 4 of his last 6, but Ring Magazine still ranks him as #6 welterweight!
                One of those wins was at 154 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                  One of those wins was at 154 as well.
                  Yeah a decision victory in the Turks and the Caicos. Against a dude with 10 losses.

Maybe I am naive, but are there Mexican Jewish people? I thought they were predominantly Catholic.

Zabadielio Judez could be his name maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Yeah a decision victory in the Turks and the Caicos. Against a dude with 10 losses.

Maybe I am naive, but are there Mexican Jewish people? I thought they were predominantly Catholic.

Zabadielio Judez could be his name maybe.

Comment

ppl remember we talking about a considerate p4p king once, give me a break .. but he do is finish RIGHT now...

Comment

Working...
                      X