No announcement yet.

what annoys your wife/girlfriend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what annoys your wife/girlfriend?

so my wife is in a nice hot relaxing bath to ease her back pains and instead of using the downstairs toilet i burst in on her and take a huge **** in the bathroom toilet she you can guess she was pretty pissed considering it fuking smelly.

That she doesn't exist.

Comment

everything I do.

Comment

Originally posted by THE GIMP View Post
        so my wife is in a nice hot relaxing bath to ease her back pains and instead of using the downstairs toilet i burst in on her and take a huge **** in the bathroom toilet she you can guess she was pretty pissed considering it fuking smelly.
        loooooooooooooool, wtf dude? i would get divorced for that! Not really but damn!

mine is annoyed by little things. my near obstinance about doing house work is the big one though.

she's got her family stay here with us, they have been here for a year. they're fat, disgusting and greedy and only supposed to have been here three months. i am aggravated so i refuse to touch dishes, laundry, etc, unless they've at least got a plan to get the phuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          everything I do.
          I do fooooor youuuuuu!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
            loooooooooooooool, wtf dude? i would get divorced for that! Not really but damn!

mine is annoyed by little things. my near obstinance about doing house work is the big one though.

she's got her family stay here with us, they have been here for a year. they're fat, disgusting and greedy and only supposed to have been here three months. i am aggravated so i refuse to touch dishes, laundry, etc, unless they've at least got a plan to get the phuck out.
            ha ha timmy that seems a classic,i might ask her family to come over for a week or two so i get a break.on the other side that **** must be stressful

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
              I do fooooor youuuuuu!
              that doesn't work anymore with her

I always get the "if you can't do it right, don't do it at all"

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                that doesn't work anymore with her

I always get the "if you can't do it right, don't do it at all"
                im sure my wife has met yours,thats all i get.............so i dont do it lol

Comment

ha ha timmy that seems a classic,i might ask her family to come over for a week or two so i get a break.on the other side that **** must be stressful
                  i don't speak when they're around. i just say nothing. and my wifey keeps buying me things to make it easier. Data plan, laptop. i can be on here all day and not have to say a word.

the reason i bring their weight up is because they eat all of their money. they have these high interest loans for their cars due to bankruptcy. as a result they don't pay rent and hide all of their food in my mother phucking room which my wife thought would be nice to give up for THREE MONTHS.

ground glass will be going in their meals.

Comment

^^^

sometimes just to piss her off I take a dump and don't flush and blame the kids

Comment

Working...
                    X