No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
    You probably stopped right there because those feet would be torn to shreds climbing barefoot. Haha
    Hell no I went all the up about 40 feet high. I go barefoot a lot so my feet have that tough padding on my soles. My wife was freaking out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      Hell no I went all the up about 40 feet high. I go barefoot a lot so my feet have that tough padding on my soles. My wife was freaking out.
      sorry dude. no helmet? forty feet, barefoot in the Adirondacks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        sorry dude. no helmet? forty feet, barefoot in the Adirondacks?
        You got it. I was very confident. I never where shoes in the ADK. I didn't climb down. Too dangerous.

Comment

• forty feet is ****ing high dude. are you sure you're not exaggerating a little bit?

Comment

forty feet is ****ing high dude. are you sure you're not exaggerating a little bit?
            I'm not the only one thats done it. Someone posted a sign saying it was about 40 feet. I wish I took a pic of the sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              Here me rock climbing in the Adirondacks.
              Photobucket
              That's dope.

Been wanting to try that but I gotta get back in shape.

Comment

• respect to you then. i wouldn't have the nuts to risk my life climbing up that high with at least a helmet. i would think it was tough for a man of your size to pull them self up that high.

Comment

respect to you then. i wouldn't have the nuts to risk my life climbing up that high with at least a helmet. i would think it was tough for a man of your size to pull them self up that high.
                  Its a a good thing I have that crazy Haitian power. Honestly after thinking about it I probably won't do that again with put at least a helmet.

Comment

how old are you man?
                    soz for the late reply had to go to work , almost 23

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X