Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont you live overseas?

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      -Added 15 million food stamps, highest amount ever.

-Tripple the growt of the national debt in his first year in term, added 6 trillion in 4 years, worst spending ever.

-Made Americas credit rating devalued.

-agree with racist jesse jackson, and ent to his church for over 20 years..

Carry on...

I agree with pretty much this entire post. I honest to god hope this
      bum ass food stamp president doesn't get re elected it'll be Bush's 4th term

I'll literally leave if he gets re elected. I'm tired of this nation going down the drain because he wants to give people "Obama phones". It's beyond ridiculous

Comment

Obama is a puppet..just everyone else who becomes president..the commands come from Israel..they own America.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
          you do know he inherited two wars, one on a false pretense and an economic disaster right?
          Truth!!!

But, don't even try to bring reality into the equation ....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner
            One look at your twitter showed me all I need to know about you. And I was right you are a racist.
            Reported, not only are you posting my personal social networking accounts but you're also baiting a thread (like always) with your garbage

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Reported, not only are you posting my personal social networking accounts but you're also baiting a thread (like always) with your garbage
              Oh please half of NSB has Larryx twitter in their sigs. Racist twat.
              Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 11-05-2012, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
                Oh please half of NSB has Larryx twitter in their sigs.
                and the guy that actually posted his account go perma banned and the thread got deleted.

You posted a picture of my social networking account where I have my family, co workers, girlfriend and friends.

you're giving access to my family.

not only that but you left out tweets where I refer to my friends in different ways to only show me "being racist" against one people (to serve you purpose)

have fun on your vacation

Comment

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...o-2512968.html

Comment

"and then the 'racist' Republicans passed the 13th amendment, abolishing slavery, the 14th, providing due process and protection under the law, and the 15th, providing voting rights to blacks, and when the first black men were elected as Re
                    publicans, the democrats got to work, and founded the ku klux klan"

"all of those pictures you saw in the 60's of people turning fire hoses and dogs on peaceful black marchers? were unleashed by democrats"
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqho...=results_video

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
                      Oh please half of NSB has Larryx twitter in their sigs. Racist twat.
                      dont feed the troll burner hes a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X