El Salvadoran fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    yea... was he salvadorean? wouldn't doubt it
    What about that tranny in your avy? It's got a crooked mouth, big nose and bad feature symmetry. Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
      el salvador sounds like a mexican dish. real talk

Doesn't change the fact that the "mexican dish" would demolish Mexico.

Links to USA and Israel, kid.

Know your place, you ain't shit.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        Doesn't change the fact that the "mexican dish" would demolish Mexico.

Links to USA and Israel, kid.

Know your place, you ain't shit.
        Links to USA and Israel. calmate wey. haha

chill el salvador. I know salvadoreans hate mexicans with a passion but its ok. I aint gonna hurt you over the net. But hey. why you rooting for a team an ocean away. Go root for El Fas son. Plastic fan. Cristiano Ronaldo don't even know where El Salvador is. Ask him where Mexico is he'll write it down and take a picture.

.....know your role son......

Now sit back and watch your favorite boxer get Terribleowned.

And Chicharooney

Last edited by JRM; 03-21-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

chill el salvador. I know salvadoreans hate mexicans with a passion but its ok. I aint gonna hurt you over the net. But hey. why you rooting for a team an ocean away. Go root for El Fas son. Plastic fan. Cristiano Ronaldo don't even know where El Salvador is. Ask him where Mexico is he'll write it down and take a picture.

And Chicharooney

1. I don't hate Mexicans. Infact, Chicharito is one of my favorite players and my favorite boxer is Antonio Margarito.

2. Wtf is "El Fas"? I don't live in El Salvador and I have no "local" team in NJ. Calling me a plastic for that goes out towards all the Chicanos that support the likes of Pumas, Chivas, America, or Monterrey. Despite them being born in the USA.

3. A group of Salvadoran kids were at the Bernabeu a few weeks ago due to the Real Madrid foundation. Ronaldo even took pictures with them, goes to show your ignorance.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satelli...e_Bernabeu.htm

4. I never cared for Famoso Hernandez, I just knew his nickname and had to google his full name, that's how relevant he is to me.

5. If you saw that match fully, you would know Mexico struggled vs Salvador until around the 60th min where they collapsed and conceded 5 goals in like a span of 10mins.

6. Congratz on the Gold Cup, cause that's the only glory Mexico will ever have, beating down bum countries like Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, etc. They will never be relevant in the top stage. Mexico is the El Salvador in the world stage.

No matter how much money the Mexican federation shoves into its bum league, it will never get better and it will do no good for the country. Half the players that transfer to Europe get exposed and just go back to Mexico to relive glory surrounded by bums.

Atleast El Salvador has an excuse, they're piss broke. What about Mexico?

Seen Libya? That could be Mexico if they even think about attacking El Salvador. My people exchanges soldiers and fuckboys for Israelite weapons.

Go to bed.

Comment

on your location it says ...puerto rico...really you wanna go on a who's gayer battle?
            bro their most famous and his idol is a puto like emz. just see my sig

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
              1. I don't hate Mexicans. Infact, Chicharito is one of my favorite players and my favorite boxer is Antonio Margarito.

2. Wtf is "El Fas"? I don't live in El Salvador and I have no "local" team in NJ. Calling me a plastic for that goes out towards all the Chicanos that support the likes of Pumas, Chivas, America, or Monterrey. Despite them being born in the USA.

3. A group of Salvadoran kids were at the Bernabeu a few weeks ago due to the Real Madrid foundation. Ronaldo even took pictures with them, goes to show your ignorance.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satelli...e_Bernabeu.htm

4. I never cared for Famoso Hernandez, I just knew his nickname and had to google his full name, that's how relevant he is to me.

5. If you saw that match fully, you would know Mexico struggled vs Salvador until around the 60th min where they collapsed and conceded 5 goals in like a span of 10mins.

6. Congratz on the Gold Cup, cause that's the only glory Mexico will ever have, beating down bum countries like Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, etc. They will never be relevant in the top stage. Mexico is the El Salvador in the world stage.

No matter how much money the Mexican federation shoves into its bum league, it will never get better and it will do no good for the country. Half the players that transfer to Europe get exposed and just go back to Mexico to relive glory surrounded by bums.

Atleast El Salvador has an excuse, they're piss broke. What about Mexico?

Seen Libya? That could be Mexico if they even think about attacking El Salvador. My people exchanges soldiers and fuckboys for Israelite weapons.

Go to bed.
              lmao didnt read but some one is butthurt

Comment

"Chicharooney" only applies in Man United.

In Mexico it's just Chicharito cause he's the only good striker for Mexico.

De Nigris is wank.

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
                  lmao didnt read but some one is butthurt
                  Don't read it actually. Reality might be harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                    What about that tranny in your avy? It's got a crooked mouth, big nose and bad feature symmetry. Yikes!
                    look you ******ed faggot, you need to ask me for permission before posting in my lounge.

furthermore you're a chubby chasing faggot that has red k.....

I have nothing else to say to you

Comment

And Chicharooney
                      Jesus, pepe got destroyed

Comment

Working...
                      X