Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Berto Would Of Beat Ortiz, Would Berto Be Getting This Sep Fight With Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Berto Would Of Beat Ortiz, Would Berto Be Getting This Sep Fight With Floyd?

Do you think if Berto had managed to beat Ortiz. Floyd would be fighting him on Sep 17th?

Or do you feel Floyd would of chose someone else or just stayed retired?

I certainly felt he was there scouting Berto. I think that was his original plan and didn't expect Ortiz to win.

Or else he would have posted his gambling winnings on Ortiz via facebook/twitter.

Comment

yeah i think he would fight berto if he beat ortiz. even berto's team has indicated that pretty clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by CuBaN HaWk View Post
        Do you think if Berto had managed to beat Ortiz. Floyd would be fighting him on Sep 17th?

He went to check out Berto then Berto blew it up

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          I certainly felt he was there scouting Berto. I think that was his original plan and didn't expect Ortiz to win.

Yep. Agreed. That was an easy fight for Haymon to make for HBO.

You know how William Munny was always "lucky when it came to killin'?" Well, Floyd has that same luck. Seriously. A big fight always falls in his lap.

Comment

Yes. This was another Zab/Baldomir situation. Difference is Berto missed his chance all together by losing. Imagine that, win get Floyd in Vegas on PPV, lose and fight a chick named Jan Zaveck in Mississipi.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              Yep. Agreed. That was an easy fight for Haymon to make for HBO.

You know how William Munny was always "lucky when it came to killin'?" Well, Floyd has that same luck. Seriously. A big fight always falls in his lap.
              haha, yeah that is pretty true. the mosley fight fell right into his lap and now this. but pretty much anyone vs floyd is a big fight.

Comment

probably. berto would be a goddamn easy payday for floyd

Comment

Yeah if Berto win Floyd will fight him. Berto style is easy fight for Floyd and Floyd need to fight a champion in welterweight or else he boooed if he will face someone else being a cherry picker

Comment

yep that was the plan.

lol berto f.u.c.k.e.d it up

Comment

Working...
                    X