Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Katsidis Wonder if Amir Khan Really Wants To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Katsidis Wonder if Amir Khan Really Wants To Fight

Brendon Smith, the manager of lightweight contender Michael Katsidis (27-3, 22KOs), wonders if WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan (24-1, 17KOs) is serious about a fight. Khan told Sky Sports over the weekend that he planned to contact the Katsidis camp to discuss a potential fight in England on April 16. Both Smith and Katsidis are very interested in the fight. But Smith would not be surprised if Khan is just name-dropping Katsidis in order to close a deal with one of the other boxers in the running, like John Murray or Lamont Peterson.

[Click Here To Read More]

yeah yeah yeah, and i'm sure Khan and is people will say Katsidis over-priced himself!!!!

if this fight happens...khan will come in there weighing near 150lbs the night of the fight, so Katsidis better think heavy about getting in there...
    Last edited by jbin333; 01-31-2011, 10:08 AM.

Comment

i thought weighting was spelled waiting.

Comment

khan is probably my favorite fighter right now. or top three for sure. katsidis is top 7 or so. katsidis should not fight khan, it's a horrible matchup for him. not only the obvious speed difference, but more importantly, khan is just as physically strong as katsidis so katsidis won't be able to bully him around. khan will probably stop him around the 5th. or actually i could see khan just wanting to get some rounds in and playing with kats for the second half of fight

Comment

khans team sound like a fcukin bunch of jokers. i can imagine his dad at the negotiating table saying we want all the money innit, need to get some 17 inch amir khans innit! lol

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            khans team sound like a fcukin bunch of jokers. i can imagine his dad at the negotiating table saying we want all the money innit, need to get some 17 inch amir khans innit! lol
            what is your ethnicity?

Comment

They've offered Katsidis one of those hats with the corks dangling off it and a disposable barbeque.
              Last edited by Sparked_1985; 01-31-2011, 10:07 AM.

Comment

khan's a punk and so are his fan boys

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
                  khan's a punk and so are his fan boys

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                    They've offered Katsidis one of those hats with the corks coming dangling off it and a disposable barbeque.

Comment

Working...
                    X