No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stevenson, Cloud Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Stevenson, Cloud Face To Face at Final Presser

The final press conference took place for this Saturday's card at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada. In the main event, Adonis Stevenson will make the first defense of his WBC light heavyweight title against former IBF champion Tavoris Cloud. The match will be televised on HBO. The two fighters went face to face with each other as the local media watched on. Photos by Robert "Bob" Levesque/PhotoZone Sport.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like Cloud to win this.

Comment

Cloud vs Adonis will be a fire fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        I like Cloud to win this.
        i agree....

stevenson aint stopping cloud

cloud's a better boxer, in a rough fight - i think cloud takes it.

Comment

WAR Cloud !!!

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
            i agree....

stevenson aint stopping cloud

cloud's a better boxer, in a rough fight - i think cloud takes it.
            Cloud doesn't seem to have that 1 hitter quiter power but his punches are heavy as hell. When he got the road warriors respect that really stood out to me. He's not a great boxer but his combos are good. I just like him to win. Not sure about the circumstances because I haven't seen Stevenson in deep waters so I'm just going with Cloud for the win.

Comment

This fight will prove if Adonis belongs at 175lb, I'm not fully sold after knocking out Dawson. Personally I think cloud will stop him, Considering he's never been hit by a light heavyweight because the Dawson fight ended so early. Cloud is durable and can punch. Cloud KO within 8.

Comment

Rooting for Cloud to shatter the chandelier that is Stevenson's chin.

Comment

Cloud looks robotic and stiff even in a suit. If he doesn't get Adonis out early, Cloud gets brutalized through the middle rounds.

Comment

Nobody forgets that Stevenson was KOd by the "big" Darnell Boone -- the same who floored Ward, face first.

Comment

Working...
                    X