Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Press and Fan scores for Pacquiao-Marquez 4..Rematch needed??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenso View Post
    Conversely, Pacquiao was landing monster shots with his left as well. Marquez appeared to be on his way out and he just landed the perfect shot. That's how it happens, but don't act like he had the upper hand in the fight - he was getting beat down pretty bad.
    He was losing but it was a close fight.

Comment

Pretty good fight. Manny was slightly ahead until round 3 when Juan sparks him and Manny was like what's up. 4th slightly to Marquez then Manny back again in 5 & 6 until 1 sec and boom down goes Manny.

Comment

We don't need to see a rematch.

This is two times in a row that Marquez has beat manny.

manny did his best this fight being fully aware of how Juan handed his ass to him in the 3rd fight, but manny still fell short.

Comment

I think Pac was up by a point on my card, would have been by 2 points had he finish the sixth round without a knock down.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
            No 5th fight please. This fight was suppose to be the end all fight with not controversy. Guess what? We got exactly that with Manny being KO'D. So we don't need another rematch. Marquez should retire and Manny should do some tune ups just in case that Floyd fight could happen.
            I think you hit the nail on the head. But I think that this fight was supposed to be a fight for the media and the Pacquiao camp/fans to say this was the end all fight if Manny won convincingly. I say this because Manny was not even on his feet before Lampley or Merchant were already talking about a 5th fight. Ask yourself, if Manny would have KO'd JMM in a fight where JMM was dominating Pac would HBO be talking about the 5th fight or would they be saying that Manny finally ended all doubts as to his superiority in this rivalry.

Comment

so far going round all the sites, id say fans are 50-50 on a 5th fight

Comment

A 5th fight will sell. This 4th fight just hyped up a 5th. It's gonna happen anyways.

Comment

LOLOL

Now they want a 5th fight..

Comment

I don't see why he would want a 5th fight. If I was him I would love to have retired as my last fight against Pac and to have KO'd him in such dramatic fashion. And a great ending to their rivalry. Thing is in a 5th fight there is no way he can out do what he did in the 4th. I could see him taking it if he needed the money but I doubt he does. He seems pretty stable financially. At this point I would be thinking about my long term health

Comment

pac did'nt have to fight jmm but he did ..jmm shoud return the favor

Comment

Working...
                      X