Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does these videos hurt CompuBox's credibility?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know really right if i should believe compubox or not.. but then thats the only thing that counts punches right now and besides it had floyd at the highest rating, so thats believable.lol

Comment

I told everyone to turn off the sound while watching the fight. I know one guy couldn't because he was watching it with other people. But the nuthuggery was starting before they even stepped into the ring.

When you watch that video, you plain as day see how Pacquiao could have lost. I guess the judges were really doing their job. Seeing what the average person couldn't.

Comment

glad they put that video on WorldstarHipHop so more people can see one of he REAL PROBLEMS IN BOXING...BIASED Play by Play Announcers who confuse the Average fan and make them scream Robbery after just about every match

more fighters need to call them out as well...especially HBO's team

as for the topic...only fighters Compubox that may be somewhat accurate is Mayweathers and that is only because he Picks his shots wisely and doesn't waste punches so you can actually SEE HIS ACCURACY without really needing Compubox
        Last edited by sicko; 06-21-2012, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I told everyone to turn off the sound while watching the fight. I know one guy couldn't because he was watching it with other people. But the nuthuggery was starting before they even stepped into the ring.

When you watch that video, you plain as day see how Pacquiao could have lost. I guess the judges were really doing their job. Seeing what the average person couldn't
          no sound or with sound i scored the fight just the same, 116-114 for pac with 2 rounds even.. if you always need to mute the tv to be able to focus while watching boxing then u are no boxing fan..

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            no sound or with sound i scored the fight just the same, 116-114 for pac with 2 rounds even.. if you always need to mute the tv to be able to focus while watching boxing then u are no boxing fan..
            That's you.

If you go find that bradley-pacquiao topic. You will see many people scored it just like the hbo guys.

I don't score fights. But obviously many people are influenced through hearing biased commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              glad they put that video on WorldstarHipHop so more people can see one of he REAL PROBLEMS IN BOXING...BIASED Play by Play Announcers who confuse the Average fan and make them scream Robbery after just about every match

more fighters need to call them out as well...especially HBO's team

as for the topic...only fighters Compubox that may be somewhat accurate is Mayweathers and that is only because he Picks his shots wisely and doesn't waste punches so you can actually SEE HIS ACCURACY without really needing Compubox
              then why didn't they credit the guy who made it? cause they don't care about the problems in boxing, as long as they get the hits. as if the people on wshh know anybody but floyd and pac.

Comment

so did HBO commentating brainwash 99.9% of press row?

Comment

We know what it is, Politics, Arum has the money and it all fits his agenda.
                  Manny vs Bradley is going to be the new triology and Tim is going to become the new cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
                    then why didn't they credit the guy who made it? cause they don't care about the problems in boxing, as long as they get the hits. as if the people on wshh know anybody but floyd and pac.
                    well that part is kinda fuked up but that is why people who create videos gotta Watermark their videos, always put your name in the corner of your videos...but regardless I am talking about the video itself which exposes a lot of stuff, the more people who get to see it...THE BETTER its not about WSHH caring about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      so did HBO commentating brainwash 99.9% of press row?
                      nope, press row are just mostly idiots......probably cant even see if fast fighters are landing or not.....ive been at fights ringside and this whole "you cant tell whats going on from ringside" ish is bs....people who cant just dont have a good eye for boxing or have a hard time focusing. Ive never said Bradley won...but this whole robbery bs is out of proportion...

Comment

Working...
                      X