Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Mobbed By Fans in Houston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Mobbed By Fans in Houston

Houston, Texas --- Son of the legend and undefeated WBC Middleweight Champion, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. waves to his fans during a special appearance attended by over one thousand fans at the Fiesta Mart in Houston,Texas Wednesday. Chavez is in town preparing for his upcoming world title fight against "The Pride of Providence" Peter Manfredo Jr., Saturday, Nov.19 at Reliant Arena in Houston,Texas. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with Zanfer Promotions, DiBella Entertainment and Tecate, Chavez Jr. vs Manfredo Jr. will be televised on HBO Boxing After Dark. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

chavez jr. is a pimp! guarantee he's busting the hottest broads in mexico!!! i bear a similar resemblance to him when my hair is longer - NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!

Comment

Ur a fool Ugly Pug, if you actually think that is something to be proud of, that you look like a big headed Frankenstein, Conrgrats to u... ARe your gums shiny like that too.. Such a douche! If he had no cash for that ass the only thing he wld be banging is the muffler on my TRUCK!

Comment

i have more fans

Comment

both uglypug and sebastian are maricons why you care what a dude looks like anyways bro? And uglypug you think your like a mold of every single boxer for some reason I dont know how many times youve compared yourself to random boxers when you most likely look like Denis Lebedev

Comment

Originally posted by saul alvarez View Post
            i have more fans
            and like Chaves Jr you dont fight real chalengers I know Promoters protect their fighters now days but at some point a fighter should ask for a real chalenge especialy when everybody starts talking shyt bout the level of competition u face, as a champion.... IMO Chaves Jr and Canelo are good fighters with potential to be good champions. I cant call them champs when their own Promotional team dont think they'r ready for certain chalengers. it is a disgrace to boxing to have a champion not ready for a chalenger

Comment

Ha.... hahaha... what a joke.
              People crying robbery.... what the fight this Saturday and see what it really is

Comment

Originally posted by machetaso View Post
                and like Chaves Jr you dont fight real chalengers I know Promoters protect their fighters now days but at some point a fighter should ask for a real chalenge especialy when everybody starts talking shyt bout the level of competition u face, as a champion.... IMO Chaves Jr and Canelo are good fighterswith potential to be good champions. I cant call them champs when their own Promotional team dont think they'r ready for certain chalengers. it is a disgrace to boxing to have a champion not ready for a chalenger
                legit number 1 jr middle weight = me

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  both uglypug and sebastian are maricons why you care what a dude looks like anyways bro? And uglypug you think your like a mold of every single boxer for some reason I dont know how many times youve compared yourself to random boxers when you most likely look like Denis Lebedev
                  come on man, let this locas dream with his boys, and If Denis finds out u where comparing this 2 mariconsitos with him. u may get in some real beef with him... in reality es tremenda mariconeria el comentario the uglypug

Comment

Originally posted by machetaso View Post
                    and like Chaves Jr you dont fight real chalengers I know Promoters protect their fighters now days but at some point a fighter should ask for a real chalenge especialy when everybody starts talking shyt bout the level of competition u face, as a champion.... IMO Chaves Jr and Canelo are good fighters with potential to be good champions. I cant call them champs when their own Promotional team dont think they'r ready for certain chalengers. it is a disgrace to boxing to have a champion not ready for a chalenger
                    canelo has a tough fight coming up against cintron.

Comment

Working...
                    X