Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im trying to hire a Judo/Wrestling coach....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Im trying to hire a Judo/Wrestling coach....

I am having a bit of a delimma, so ok heres a deal. I have been boxing for sometime and I have decided I want to learn a combination of wrestling and judo just in case if I want to get in to mma.

So I finaly found someone and they emailed me saying they dont have rate set or anything formal.

Now I am intrested and I am wondering what is a fair rate for a private wrestling/judo session. I dont want to over pay the guy but at the same time I dont want to come off as a cheap douche. I can afford around 40-50 dollars a session, Would 40-50 dollars an hour/session a fair deal for personal training????

Dear Moderators:

I am not sure if this is the correct forum, I know that in any other forum the words: mma.grappling,wrestling have gotten me in to trouble so I thought I would post it here, please feel more then free to move this in the right forum if you see fit.

Thank you

Where do you live?

Comment

[QUOTE=kaps;8158977]Where do you live?[/QUOBTE]

I live in Canada

Comment

Well that narrows it down...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Well that narrows it down...
          LOL vancouver canada

Now do will you require a postal code as well????

Comment

It would be helpful considering I'm trying to give you a list of schools in your area...

Comment

**** this ****. Yellow pages, sugar ****.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                It would be helpful considering I'm trying to give you a list of schools in your area...

I appreciate the offer and my apology if I sounded like a prick with the comment above.

The thing is someone has offerd to help me privatly with judo/wrestling and other then that I only have time to box and go to work. So with the limited time I would rather do privates to which brings the question of how much should I pay this guy a session...

Comment

Ask on the Training Forums at http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/

Comment

Shouldn't be more then 60-70 dollars at the most. 80 may be pushing it.

I just wanna say that's a badass combination with boxing and both wrestling & judo. Judo in MMA is very sadly and painfully overlooked even though most fights at times fight in the clinch where judo beautifully comes in handy with takedowns and avoids takedowns. Underhook control in crucial in MMA.

Comment

Working...
                    X