Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather isn't scared of Pacman? Really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach: "We agree to OSTD testing".

A few days later...

Roach: "I'm not letting my fighter give blood a few days before a fight. We accept if Floyd gives us 5-7 days".

During negotiations...

Mayweather gave them 14 days and Roach asked for 5-7 days during an interview.

Even if Floyd offers Manny a 20-day cut off, Team Pacquiao will still find a way to say no.

All Manny had to do is accept the offer and put all the pressure on Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
      I also find it funny how Floyd thanks God every fight, yet he worships money.
      It says (in Floyd's own bible) that you can't have 2 masters, you have to pick between God and money.

That further proves his hypocrisy.
      on the dollar it says in god we trust

Comment

Maybe Mayweather actually thinks Pac is on something, he has the right to his opinion. You guys act like PEDs dont exist in th pro boxing. Mosely was tested time and time again and never got caught.

The OST is out of the ordinary but it didnt stop Mosely because he's hungry for a payday and now has nothing to hide. Pac now acts like he really wants to fight Mayweather guess back then he didnt really need the 25 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Glock View Post
          he hasn't been a superstar for 15 years.

he co-headlined a fight with pacquiao back in 2002.

the fight was in san francisco. guess who the crowd came to see?

floyd might have been an hbo fighter a couple years before pacquiao but he didn't start having his own ppv's around the same time as pacquiao.

he became mainstream first that's about it.

that fool talks like he was some big star for his whole career while manny wasn't anything 'til recently. LMAO
          Wow San Francisco came out to support Manny? Next thing you'll tell me is that California doesn't have the highest Asian population in the U.S. After that, you'll tell me that Floyd was born in California.

Comment

Working...
          X