No announcement yet.

DaVarryl Williamson challenges Wladimir Klitschko to box-off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Cooler
    King will do anything to keep Wlad away from Byrd!

They've got so many tricks up their sleeve... Crazy!

Even if Wlad doesn't get his way in the court and is not fighting Byrd for the title, fighting Williamson would be another step back for him and make it poitless. He should pick anothet opponent... problem is, not many are willing to face him

Wow are you ever a clown.

1. Wlad wouldn't need to be suing anyone if he wasn't brutally beaten down and stopped by two fringe contenders.

2. It's quite funny that of the 4 title holders, he's not interested in trying to avenge his embarassing loss to Brewster, but cherry picking the feather fisted Byrd who he already beat.

There is NOTHING wrong with him rematching Williamson. That was a very hollow win in which he looked very akward and clumsy hitting the Canvass for what? The 7th time in 4 fights?

He has no business demanding ANYTHING from any major sanctioning body.

He has 2 brutal embarassing KO losses in his last 6 fights and hasn't beaten anyone worth a damn in between or since.

He should fight Williamson again and try beating him convincingly.

He has no business demanding a title shot.

If there's anyone he should be crying about getting a rematch with, it should be Brewster:

Last edited by Bozo_no no; 07-01-2005, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight
      Wrong.

Castillo is in his prime and had beat Moorer, although a faded Moorer, and was undefeated and fresh.

McCall and Jefferson are far past their primes.

I suggest you take a look at Castillo.

Fighting Wlad was only his 7th fight at Heavyweight. In his 2nd last fight at Cruiserweight, he fought to a draw with this guy:

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=007597

If you're trying to imply in any way that Castillo was a credible Heavyweight and holds some sort of relevence in this discussion, you're sadly mistaken.

Wlad hasn't beat anyone of note since being the 1st to expose McCline as a giant *****. That was YEARS ago.

Comment

hmm

lol...look at Davarryl's record. Got KO'd in 1 round by Joe Mesi. Couldn't stop the so-called weak-chinned Wlad. Why are you defending that? Because you are a Klitschko hater forever and ever amen.

Now you're going on ignore. I will only deal with your stubborn, stupid, blind, biased, ignorant, and spiteful rants for so long.

Comment

lol...look at Davarryl's record. Got KO'd in 1 round by Joe Mesi. Couldn't stop the so-called weak-chinned Wlad. Why are you defending that? Because you are a Klitschko hater forever and ever amen.

Now you're going on ignore. I will only deal with your stubborn, stupid, blind, biased, ignorant, and spiteful rants for so long.

Boy, it sure was " stubborn, stupid, blind, biased, ignorant, and spiteful" of me to point out that Castillo wasn't a credible opponent like you were trying to make him out to be.

Thanks for proving what a wounded and bitter little girl you are.

Comment

lol

Boy, it sure was " stubborn, stupid, blind, biased, ignorant, and spiteful" of me to point out that Castillo wasn't a credible opponent like you were trying to make him out to be.
            LOL @ you! Hahahaha.

No, I forgot to clarify. You have been a fool for a long time now. You are the bitter "girl", chasing people who aren't even big Klitschko fans due to your nasty hate. You are rude and so you reap what you sow my friend. I never said Castillo was credible one time. I only said he was as credible as who Davarryl has been fighting. A reading comp course might do ya some good. Now on ignore ya go lil baby...

Comment

LOL @ you! Hahahaha.

No, I forgot to clarify. You have been a fool for a long time now. You are the bitter "girl", chasing people who aren't even big Klitschko fans due to your nasty hate. You are rude and so you reap what you sow my friend. I never said Castillo was credible one time. I only said he was as credible as who Davarryl has been fighting. A reading comp course might do ya some good. Now on ignore ya go lil baby...

I simply point out what a ****ty opponent Castillo was (not having said anything about Williamson or his opposition) and you get all upset.

You've proved in the past that reading mild critisisms of the Klitschko hurts your feelings.

You over reacted to my post (like a wounded little girl) and told me you were ignoring me.

Either you didn't go through on that, or you did ignore me and choose to read my post anyway.

I'd say you're the one that needs a

Comment

hmm

I love this ignore button, hehe. So bozo, how's it going? Oh wait don't bother I wouldn't know what you said anyway. (^_^)

Comment

Wlad just beat Williamson, why the hell should he fight him again.

Stupid !

Williamson doesn't deserve a shot before Wlad, but if that's the only way Wlad can get a title shot against Byrd in this corrupt world of boxing, then he should just kick Willamsons ass AGAIN and get it over with.

Comment

I love this ignore button, hehe. So bozo, how's it going? Oh wait don't bother I wouldn't know what you said anyway. (^_^)
                    LOLOL ......

Comment

Originally posted by Torino
                      Wlad just beat Williamson, why the hell should he fight him again.

Stupid !

Williamson doesn't deserve a shot before Wlad, but if that's the only way Wlad can get a title shot against Byrd in this corrupt world of boxing, then he should just kick Willamsons ass AGAIN and get it over with.

...Exactly!!! But oh wait, according to the Klit haters, who I also suspect are probably clit haters, Williamson was just getting ready to knock Wlad out. He only ran his ass off for the first few rounds to tire Wlad out and no way was it because he was scared ****less. He may have looked more scared than McCline if that's possible. lol lol lol

Comment

Working...
                      X