Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

LOL WOW this is so random, yet soooo funny LOL

For those who don't know, RA the Rugged Man is one of Underground Hip Hop's most recognized names and has worked with BIG, was on Rawkus Records, tours overseas constantly (huge fanbase over there), etc. Both him and Floyd exchanged words on the radio. Here's the link:

http://www.zshare.net/download/676796581a1c2a9e/
    Last edited by RL_GMA; 10-30-2009, 01:13 PM.

i like R.A dude is tight. i never knew he wasnt black until i saw a google image of him.

Comment

RA is a funny ass dude. His **** aint that bad either.

Comment

**** Renaissance with Biggie is still a classic.

Comment

LMAO! Damn, I didn't know RA was big into Boxing. He laid Floyd out on this one man lol.

Comment

That **** was funny!

Comment

I do feel bad for Floyd though man. dude cant have one interview where people aren't ripping on him. Must be tiring always having to go into defensive mode.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                I do feel bad for Floyd though man. dude cant have one interview where people aren't ripping on him. Must be tiring always having to go into defensive mode.
                Floyd can be an idiot, I mean he can't keep his compusure for ****.

Comment

Damn, that was a crazy interview.. lol.. good drop!

That was so disrespectful it was funny.. feel sorry for Mayweather though, but the people that think Kellerman asks tough questions will love this.. Kellerman is a Swedish milk maiden compared to R.A.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
                    Damn, that was a crazy interview.. lol.. good drop!

That was so disrespectful it was funny.. feel sorry for Mayweather though, but the people that think Kellerman asks tough questions will love this.. Kellerman is a Swedish milk maiden compared to R.A.
                    can someone write up the interview i cant download the show

Comment

Working...
                    X