No announcement yet.

Funny thing happened at LAX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
    Very true he's not a superstar, still how the **** did you miss Abner Mares only joking I would aswell and regardless of what some of these posters say so would they.
    Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Pic or it didnt happen...........Oh wait!!! J/K, Cool story though and i do agree its easy not to recognize smaller boxers sometimes especially if their faces are not mainstream, The only boxer that i meant that i recognize straight away was Prince Naz Hamed, The rest i had to take a second look then connect my brains before saying "Arent you So so and so.

Comment

On any given day, at any given time, there's probably about 500 blokes that look just like Abner Mares in LAX. You can't blame the OP for not recognising him.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
        On any given day, at any given time, there's probably about 500 blokes that look just like Abner Mares in LAX. You can't blame the OP for not recognising him.
        thank you my good sir......the greenest of the greenest for you coming up....

Comment

I'm sorry bro, but you should be banned, at least for 24 hours. I mean what kind of boxing fan worth his stones doesn't know who Abner Mares is?? He's my fave fighter from the lighter weights. I hate you right now, lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I'm sorry bro, but you should be banned, at least for 24 hours. I mean what kind of boxing fan worth his stones doesn't know who Abner Mares is?? He's my fave fighter from the lighter weights. I hate you right now, lol!!
            and to think of all the questions I could have asked him too........

Comment

Working...
            X