No announcement yet.

predicting DC june 30th showtime card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• predicting DC june 30th showtime card

The nations capital us gonna have a golden boy show. This seems exciting but all the top fighters are busy right now. Predict the triple header with names that are possible I know Gary Russell Jr is suppose to open the show

That june 30 showtime date is reserved for paul williams, but yea it is a GBP card and was supposed to be Kirkland-Williams but kirkland is coming off surgery. So Williams has a TBD opponent

Comment

Paul Williams-Delvin Rodriguez
      Carlos Molina-someone????
      Gary Russell Jr will be on there as well

Comment

Damn, Im in the area and didnt even know about this. I think the big networks were really impressed with the buzz around the Khan-Peterson fight. I was there and the crowd was very into it.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          Damn, Im in the area and didnt even know about this. I think the big networks were really impressed with the buzz around the Khan-Peterson fight. I was there and the crowd was very into it.
          this makes 2 of us. lets just hope its not in that same ***** venue.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            this makes 2 of us. lets just hope its not in that same ***** venue.
            yeah, it was pretty raggedy. However, I kinda liked that the security wasnt trippin and they let you walk anywhere. I saw some people who had seats way in the back, come stand on the side areas which were pretty close with good views.

I went to the weigh-in and P-Will was getting alot of love so I think it would be cool for him to have a fight there with his local ties. Mayb P-Will, Russell, Anthony Peterson, and Mitchell or something. That would be dope but we probably wont be that lucky. Russell just got hurt anyways, didnt he? Also, do he & Mitchell have HBO contracts?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              yeah, it was pretty raggedy. However, I kinda liked that the security wasnt trippin and they let you walk anywhere. I saw some people who had seats way in the back, come stand on the side areas which were pretty close with good views.

I went to the weigh-in and P-Will was getting alot of love so I think it would be cool for him to have a fight there with his local ties. Mayb P-Will, Russell, Anthony Peterson, and Mitchell or something. That would be dope but we probably wont be that lucky. Russell just got hurt anyways, didnt he? Also, do he & Mitchell have HBO contracts?
              Yea but he will be cleared to fight/train by then and Schaeffer already said that's the date when he most likely will be fighting. About a 3 hour drive for me so Ill most likely be going too. My daughter is due the 21st so I'll see what I can do. Gotta watch Russell every chance I get before he starts fighting in Vegas or away from his home state.

Comment

Hmmm, if it's good I might go

Comment

So who is a top golden boy name at 147-160 who would be available for williams as delvin is not a big enough name to headline. I like a gary russel jr, anthony peterson, and seth mitchell on the undercard. This should be annouced in next few weeks though as its what 10-11 weeks away

Comment

there is kirkland who i think is out, angulo and a rematch with lara

Comment

Working...
                    X