New Mass Effect Announcement! MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] New Mass Effect Announcement! MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=76&v=uG8V9dRqSsw

Good thing my 2015 is packed, cuz' it's getting painfully obvious that I'll have no life in 2016 with the announcement of my favourite franchises:
    Mass Effect and Fallout

lol, still need to play Witcher franchise and Bloodbourne..

Good times peeps

Fallout is released this November.

Comment

Hyped for the game but the trailer was a little bit meh

Comment

Looks good though we didn't see much....

Comment

I had played Mass Effect 2 before and after this announcement decided to play through Mass Effect 3. Personally, my new favorite game of all time. Can't wait for the new one.

Also excited about Fallout.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=76&v=uG8V9dRqSsw

Good thing my 2015 is packed, cuz' it's getting painfully obvious that I'll have no life in 2016 with the announcement of my favourite franchises:
            Mass Effect and Fallout

lol, still need to play Witcher franchise and Bloodbourne..

Good times peeps
            I've finished Witcher 3. Played just a little bit of Bloodborne but i've mainly watched my brother play it and finish it.

What I can say is, Witcher 3 is one of the best games I've EVER played. The last few single players games i've played are The Last of Us and Red Dead Redemption so I was expecting a lot because i'm VERY selective with what games I play nowadays. Music: 10/10 (awesome.) The World 10/10 The Graphics: 9.5/10 (10 would have been what they released initially before downgrading) The gameplay/physics: 8/10 (could have been better at points, mainly the horse tbh and I wish we could do more with the sword). I wouldn't play Witcher 1, its FAR too outdated at this point but Witcher 2 is worth a play. I'm seriously thinking of buying it since its on for about £3 on Steam but since I know the story and i've already finished 3 i'm not sure.

My brother is a HUGE Dark Souls fan and he enjoyed Bloodborne a lot but he said it has NO replay-ability unlike the Dark Souls games and in some ways it is less deep in terms of combat/builds than Dark Souls.

Also, is Mass Effect 3 any good? Thinking of downloading it but heard bad things about the story.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              I've finished Witcher 3. Played just a little bit of Bloodborne but i've mainly watched my brother play it and finish it.

What I can say is, Witcher 3 is one of the best games I've EVER played. The last few single players games i've played are The Last of Us and Red Dead Redemption so I was expecting a lot because i'm VERY selective with what games I play nowadays. Music: 10/10 (awesome.) The World 10/10 The Graphics: 9.5/10 (10 would have been what they released initially before downgrading) The gameplay/physics: 8/10 (could have been better at points, mainly the horse tbh and I wish we could do more with the sword). I wouldn't play Witcher 1, its FAR too outdated at this point but Witcher 2 is worth a play. I'm seriously thinking of buying it since its on for about £3 on Steam but since I know the story and i've already finished 3 i'm not sure.

My brother is a HUGE Dark Souls fan and he enjoyed Bloodborne a lot but he said it has NO replay-ability unlike the Dark Souls games and in some ways it is less deep in terms of combat/builds than Dark Souls.

Also, is Mass Effect 3 any good? Thinking of downloading it but heard bad things about the story.
              The mass effect trilogy is probably the greatest gaming trilogy of all time. I loved Witcher 3 too but I would have to name Mass Effect the superior series and ME 2 +3 the superior games. Mass Effect 1 is phenomenal as well but not as good as 2 and 3, which are both better games than witcher 3. I have to recommend you play the first one first to acclimate to the universe.

The quality, the story, the characters, the immersion, the depth, the world, the sense of importance you gain as commander shepard and the importance of your mission is on a different level from any other game i've played.

Not only is mass effect one of the best game experiences you can have, It's probably one of the best sci fi experiences I ever had period.

Both 2 and 3 would rank somewhere in my Top 10 list. Mass Effect 3 would probably break top 5, and the first one somewhere in the top 15. I would rank Witcher 3 right under Mass Effect 2.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-23-2015, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Still pissed about the ending of Mass Effect 3...was just so meh. Carry saves from 1 to 2 to 3...gather up all the forces you can and they only amount to like a split second of a cut-scene?

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                  The mass effect trilogy is probably the greatest gaming trilogy of all time. I loved Witcher 3 too but I would have to name Mass Effect the superior series and ME 2 +3 the superior games. Mass Effect 1 is phenomenal as well but not as good as 2 and 3, which are both better games than witcher 3. I have to recommend you play the first one first to acclimate to the universe.

The quality, the story, the characters, the immersion, the depth, the world, the sense of importance you gain as commander shepard and the importance of your mission is on a different level from any other game i've played.

Not only is mass effect one of the best game experiences you can have, It's probably one of the best sci fi experiences I ever had period.

Both 2 and 3 would rank somewhere in my Top 10 list. Mass Effect 3 would probably break top 5, and the first one somewhere in the top 15. I would rank Witcher 3 right under Mass Effect 2.
                  ME1 was the one with the immersion and depth, actual exploration.

The second two, as good as they are, are more like closed off shooters, they stripped away a lot of the RPG elements. The quality of the story declined after the first one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                    ME1 was the one with the immersion and depth, actual exploration.

The second two, as good as they are, are more like closed off shooters, they stripped away a lot of the RPG elements. The quality of the story declined after the first one as well.
                    I didn't get into the series until ME3 had already been out for a couple months. I played it all in one go with all the DLC.

The gameplay and presentation in the first one felt out-dated and clunky to me compared to modern games and for some reason my PC had a hard time running it- I had constant frame rate drops, freezes, glitches, long loading times and sometimes it would just crash- maybe it was incompatible with my video card, because 2 and 3 ran perfectly despite being clearly graphically superior.

I didn't notice any decline, I was having too much fun being lost in this humongous universe with all of its characters, its lore and its mystery. Even just reading the codex about mass effect drives and interstellar travel, interstellar communication, science at its highest levels, the possibility of human potential, it blew my mind.

I had never been so immersed in any science fiction experience before and since. The best art doesn't just present you a vision or a story, it just begins one, and provokes you to fill in the rest.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-27-2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X