• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios would do him

wont happen tho

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
      Didn’t Broner call out Rios before, Pac as well? I guess it okay he did it though because he teh new Mayweather
      WTF? Who cares about Mayweather on a Rio/Broner thread? Am replying to a Rios calling out Broner thread not a Broner calling out Rios thread, some of you guys really need to read before replying or get a proper education in how and when to reply to someone else's post.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        that bradley fight wont happen because its not in arums interest in letting it happen. hes saving rios for a pac showdown. he will not let bradley beat him. overall the man that should be blamed for ruining so many good fights is arum.
        Nah its there manager fault.He has many times said he wont make the
        fight between them.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          feel bad for rios.Has to rematch alvarado cause the other 140 fighters
          are with gbp.Then if he beats alvardo again,Still dont get nothing.
          All cause that stupid shlt with gbp and toprank.
          Pretty much, his options are slim and low at Top ranks. There is Pac and Bradley but that's about it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            Rios would be target practice for Broner.
            And Broner will be target practice for rios. A 5'2" goat farmer from wales with stubby arms was tagging broner

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              WTF? Who cares about Mayweather on a Rio/Broner thread? Am replying to a Rios calling out Broner thread not a Broner calling out Rios thread, some of you guys really need to read before replying or get a proper education in how and when to reply to someone else's post.
              Im countering what you said idiot, its bad when Rios calls out golden boy fighters but its okay when Broner does it, you understand now you ape?

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
                Oh please back at you, I only see you on these forums defending Mayweather and Broner, learn about boxing kid, Rees was tagging Broner’s body all night, Rios eats that body up for breakfast, I don’t see the fight going past 6.

Rios throws some great combinations to the body and head, this fight will only be intriguing to see how Broner acts after his first loss.
                u only see me?? lol. u only see me because thats all u fools talk about. everyday. and yes i need to learn about boxing. because rios totally destroyed the last guy with a shoulder roll defense and rios fights exactly like rees, who still got destroyed btw. rios is small in size and rios has fast hand/foot speed. am i correct? rios has all of that rite? tell me some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  And Broner will be target practice for rios. A 5'2" goat farmer from wales with stubby arms was tagging broner
                  Well said my friend

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    yea, like he protected him by sending him in against demarco, a fighter u thought could beat him. dont make me start quoting u. just stop.
                    Demarcos a solid win , wont dispute that.

Comment

Not to derail the thread or anything....but it's hard to take pturtle seriously....the guy said Banks is lyrically superior to Em.

Comment

Working...
                      X