Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel "Memo" Heredia says he is working with Guillermo Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Yeah, this is a bad move by Rigo, why put a black cloud over himself? Look what happened with Marquez so many people are saying he is on roids after he KO Pacman because of his link to Memo.
    I agree that it's not a good idea to associate with such people. Regardless of what's going on in the forum, tying your name to a steroid kingpin is just a bad move all around.

Comment

put up or shut up.............

i would love to see a rigo vs donaire match.........i think it would be much more competitive then any of donaires previous bouts.

Comment

What about Donaire working with Conte? Conte's past isn't squeaky clean. He was convicted of distribution. Has Donaire's image taken a hit?

My prediction is Guillermo Rigondeaux wins by a wide UD unless Donaire lands a solid shot.

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
          What about Donaire working with Conte? Conte's past isn't squeaky clean. He was convicted of distribution. Has Donaire's image taken a hit?

My prediction is Guillermo Rigondeaux wins by a wide UD unless Donaire lands a solid shot.
          not like he's the only one in boxing doing year round random testing...... Oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            not like he's the only one in boxing doing year round random testing...... Oh wait...
            Doesnt matter the peds are supposed to be undetectable right? so what good is a blood test? If there are undetectable peds anybody can get them not just Heredia so all this blood testing proves nothing right? Im a Marquez fan and a Donaire fan and think both are clean but i cant believe the amount of hypocites on this site and HBO shouldnt be pushing this bull**** on the air, they are even worse. **** them all anyway Marquez got his ko and tested clean doing it.

Comment

Oh Hell no...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Rigo deffo gona kick his ass now

Comment

Baffling how some people have the torches and pitchforks ready for Heredia but have no doubts about Conte of all people

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Baffling how some people have the torches and pitchforks ready for Heredia but have no doubts about Conte of all people
                    exactly.

i have been following steve kim and gabriel montoya on twitter and these guys are all over victore conte's nuts and talk so much **** about heredia. i don't understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      It still takes a hit to some degree. If he wasn't doing the year-round testing people would be more suspicious of the association.

Comment

Working...
                      X