Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why cant the current WBO champion, Timothy Bradley secure a match?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    .......this^^
    which is why he makes more money than so called exciting fighters like rios and matthysee.

Comment

Bradly jumped the gun he should have fought Khan and build his reputation off that with a win (although he might of lost) and then moved up and he would have a nice fanbase...The Pac fight ruined his career, Tim just isnt respected, he is known as the duck who went for the big payday and won and lost at the same damn time..

Comment

I feel like he's turning down the guys who may have a shot to beat him and then the guys who arent quite at that level, wont take the fight cause its high risk and no reward

Comment

I think if Amir Khan wins Saturday I think he should fight him in late February or early March.

Comment

Originally posted by JeromyM View Post
            I think if Amir Khan wins Saturday I think he should fight him in late February or early March.
            that would be great but golden boy and top rank will not make fights with each other.

Comment

High risk/Low reward

Comment

Dude will be back in March or so...........he isn't fighting cans, he is a real champ, he won't settle for soft touches like other guys out there. The "elite" guys that he wants to fight are running scared.

He's gonna beat who you put in front of him. None of these other dudes at 140-147 can touch him, bring em on and Timmy gets them hemmed up in a desert storm.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I believe he voluntarily took some time off. If you remember the thread where he said he is feeling down because of the treatment from the fans and media and he is "losing his love for boxing". He took some time off with his family. That is what I think.

If he showed any vulnerability in the Pacquiao fight, fighters would have been calling him out. The fact is his performance was greatly exaggerated and he's still the same tough Tim Bradley he's always been and still has a difficult style. His flaw was that HBO decided to not show any kind of replay of Bradley's punches landing throughout the whole fight, and in Bradley's best rounds, HBO decided to replay Pacquiao's footwork.
                  This^^^^...

Comment

If he had been TR from the start he would be very popular in the US, he just wasn't promoted properly and most Americans don't know who he is. He's looking for a big dollar fight and doesn't want to take a risk if the dollar isn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      this guy cant get a match set in stone. is this how unmarketable this guy is w/o pacquiao? why isnt anyone willing to fight him? why isnt he willing to fight a contender? not even a mandatory defense?
                      They don't want to risk a head butt which is like 99% sure when you fight Bradley. No one wants scarred up eye brows

Comment

Working...
                      X