No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Johnson: After I'm Done, Fury Will Want To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Johnson: After I'm Done, Fury Will Want To Retire

London - TOUGH American Kevin Johnson says former World heavyweight champion Larry Holmes will inspire him to defeat Tyson Fury in their 12-round showdown at Belfast’s Odyssey Arena on December 1st.

Thirty-three-year-old Johnson started his professional career with the legendary heavyweight and is confident that the knowledge he gained from Holmes will give him the advantage over unbeaten Fury on the Channel 5 televised battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You are the one who will be retiring Johnson... Retiring on the stool after tasting the power, and the FURY

Comment

Isn't this guy one of Vitali's premier wins? Or am I thinking of another Johnson? I think Vitali paid off a Johnson as well. It's confusing. He fought so many 'big names' .

Comment

I would piss myself if Johnson won but I can't see it.

Fury will have too much for him & will stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
          Isn't this guy one of Vitali's premier wins?
          Sadly, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
            I would piss myself if Johnson won but I can't see it.

Fury will have too much for him & will stop him.
            Johnson has never even been down and he went 12 with Vitali, i can't see Fury stopping him in all truth

Also why would you piss yourself? it's not like its a cherry pick, this is a tough fight, Credit to Fury for taking it

Comment

His pathetic showing at Prizefighter revealed that his performance against Klitschko wasn't just bad because Vitali is so good. Kevin Johnson just sucks as a fighter. Fury will have his way with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Johnson has never even been down and he went 12 with Vitali, i can't see Fury stopping him in all truth

Also why would you piss yourself? it's not like its a cherry pick, this is a tough fight, Credit to Fury for taking it
                Nothing against the fight. Just for the amount of **** Fury talks. It would be funny to see him get his blocked knocked off.

Comment

What did Holmes tell him?
                  "I know this game, you got to listen to me!"
                  "Southpaws ain't got no chins"
                  :lol:
                  Johnson is a lazy waste of talent. Hopefully Fury retires him.

Comment

I would love it if Fury wins this bout handily bit I just have this feeling that Johnson schools him.

Comment

Working...
                    X