Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** jealous *****es (the "I'm single" thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** jealous *****es (the "I'm single" thread)

My girl went to Germany last month and asked what I was going to do while she was gone. I told her I was probably going to hit up a few different cities and kick it with my old college friends. She came back four days early to "surprise" me, and flipped the **** out because I was in St. Louis with a female friend who works for the Rams, who I ****ing told her I was probably going to visit.

I've never cheated on my girl, never had a reason to. After two years someone shouldn't blow the **** up on you because you're tagged sitting with a girl or get a friend request on facebook. I told her to come get her **** Saturday.

Sometimes I can't stand women. They want to date an attractive guy, but get mad as **** at their man when other girls are attracted to him. If you don't want anyone to be interested in your man, why don't you date some ugly mother****er no one likes?

Guess I'm going to start talking to some girls I got on the backburner and have time to post here a lot more.

man i went out with this girl for 3 years and she got mad when a girl asked where my brother was...

SHE BROKE UP WITH ME LMAO!

No joke! She broke up with me becuz she asked where my brother was and i said he was at my house.

Some women are MESSED in the head man no joke!!!

Comment

I personally wouldn't worry about her if I were you, Paul.

They come and go left and right. Not to mention it's not even worth trying to please them because unless they like you for who you are, **** em.

Either the right one comes around or Cya.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

you should post more revealing pics of her, just to spite her.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          They come and go left and right. Not to mention it's not even worth trying to please them because unless they like you for who you are, **** em.
          You would think two solid years of good behavior would earn you a little bit of trust! Oh well, I'm done with it. Guess I'm free to hollar at the girls she was so jealous of now

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            You would think two solid years of good behavior would earn you a little bit of trust! Oh well, I'm done with it. Guess I'm free to hollar at the girls she was so jealous of now
            Good call.

Except lol I'd keep in mind they talk in a circle. Just make sure you'd pick one that she wasn't friends with at one point............so there is no liability.

If you know what I mean. Some things come back to haunt.

Spur of the moment rekindle etc. lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              My girl went to Germany last month and asked what I was going to do while she was gone. I told her I was probably going to hit up a few different cities and kick it with my old college friends. She came back four days early to "surprise" me, and flipped the **** out because I was in St. Louis with a female friend who works for the Rams, who I ****ing told her I was probably going to visit.

I've never cheated on my girl, never had a reason to. After two years someone shouldn't blow the **** up on you because you're tagged sitting with a girl or get a friend request on facebook. I told her to come get her **** Saturday.

Sometimes I can't stand women. They want to date an attractive guy, but get mad as **** at their man when other girls are attracted to him. If you don't want anyone to be interested in your man, why don't you date some ugly mother****er no one likes?

Guess I'm going to start talking to some girls I got on the backburner and have time to post here a lot more.
              Been there.

Best thing to do is calm the **** down. You sound like you're gonna smash your monitor up.

Then once calm, just text her and say sorry that it hurt you, if you had known, then you would never do that.

She may still be pissed for a while since you kicked her out.

That **** was amatuer, always let the girl do things and they will end up saying sorry and kissing ass.

Now you're in toruble in that respect, basically your girl has been with you for 2 years of course you will go through patches where things are not so great.

Start talking and let her know you want her. Fight for her, that;s what she wants. Make an agreement that you won't meet up with girls if it makes her happy, 99% she will say nah it's ok so don;t worry.

Do not **** any girls in this period or it is over.

Go watch something to calm down.

Comment

If I went on holiday and came back to find my girlfriend had gone away, hanging with another man...

Death!

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
                  Been there.

Best thing to do is calm the **** down. You sound like you're gonna smash your monitor up.

Then once calm, just text her and say sorry that it hurt you, if you had known, then you would never do that.

She may still be pissed for a while since you kicked her out.

That **** was amatuer, always let the girl do things and they will end up saying sorry and kissing ass.

Now you're in toruble in that respect, basically your girl has been with you for 2 years of course you will go through patches where things are not so great.

Start talking and let her know you want her. Fight for her, that;s what she wants. Make an agreement that you won't meet up with girls if it makes her happy, 99% she will say nah it's ok so don;t worry.

Do not **** any girls in this period or it is over.

Go watch something to calm down.
                  I already broke up with her ass. I wouldnt have done it if I wasn't serious about it

This has been a long time coming. We don't live together btw. Her jealousy has never let up, and at 23 I am just not trying to be chained up like that. Stalking my facebook, twitter, ect. texing me every time someone adds me, going through my phone while I'm asleep, ect. This is the only place im online she doesnt know about, I think.

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                  If I went on holiday and came back to find my girlfriend had gone away, hanging with another man...

Death!
                  I had told her I was going to do this, and she was kicking it with her male German friends while she was in Reinsburg too.
                  Last edited by paulf; 09-15-2010, 03:52 PM.

Comment

im not appreciateing that my solution has been ignored.

you'll feel much better after getting back at her paulf!

Comment

Working...
                    X