Collapse
No announcement yet.

I find the people saying Cotto has no heart hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine if, for example, Cotto had an account here. Why would he risk his well being if a lot of clowns, who know nothing about getting hit, will still be biased and call him a coward. What's the point of taking such "fans" of boxing into account?

I would be like Ivan Drago from Rocky IV. I would fight for myself, not any hater. I would do my best while being rational. What's the point of pleasing someone that would not give a damn about me after all?

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
      I think the general consensus is that there are certain levels to heart. For instance, its hard to call any fighter (considering their profession) a coward. But their are levels to the heart of a fighter I believe. Cotto is not Kermit Cintron or Victor Ortiz where the first sign of trouble he quits but hes got nothing on dudes like Margarito who have that ,"fight to the death" level of commitment. Thats why I find it very hard to hate Margarito despite the scandel. Dudes got balls of steel.
      Akebeko is the only one with balls of steel. He must still be going nuts!

Comment

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
          A true warrior would never quit, no matter how bad they're losing. Let the ref stop the fight. It's his job. Watch the UFC if you wanna find true warriors. Most of those guys would rather get choked unconsious than quit.
          Choked unconsious by dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
            I imagine if, for example, Cotto had an account here. Why would he risk his well being if a lot of clowns, who know nothing about getting hit, will still be biased and call him a coward. What's the point of taking such "fans" of boxing into account?

I would be like Ivan Drago from Rocky IV. I would fight for myself, not any hater. I would do my best while being rational. What's the point of pleasing someone that would not give a damn about me after all?
            I don't take any of them seriously, really. I just like getting into it with people who are such losers that they would judge a fighter like Cotto, of all people, to be a coward. It's amazing what unintelligent people will say just to have something to make themselves feel better for rooting for a scumbag criminal like Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
              Dude what other fighter in that situation can you put Cotto up against besides Billy Collins, a guy who's life, let alone entire career, was so badly ruined by the damage he took from loaded gloves that he killed himself shortly after. Come on bro. Your talking out your ass. Plus guys in the UFC tap out more than they go unconscious, I watch plenty of UFC cards. So you're talking out your ass on both accounts.
              Why do you assume that Margarito used plaster wraps during their fight? Do you think that the amount of punishment that Cotto received iS evidence that Marg Cheated? Manny punished his just as badly, And maNny doesn't use concret wraps.

Manny:

Margarito:

Comment

Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
                A true warrior would never quit, no matter how bad they're losing. Let the ref stop the fight. It's his job. Watch the UFC if you wanna find true warriors. Most of those guys would rather get choked unconsious than quit.
                When have you ever pushed yourself to the limit in anything? Shut yo ass up. Im sure you call in to work when you get a stomach ache clown.

Originally posted by King Chris John View Post
                I am sure he has heart.

I just hate how he scampers away like a woman when he gets buzzed.

It looks so bad because he show that he's hurt too much.

I am sure the punches hurt and all, but he has to learn to play it off better.
                The times when Cotto was beaten, there was no playing it off. He was genuinely hurt. It wast metal weakness it was physical damage. Not like Ortiz making a firm decision to quit or a step further with Cintron taking two punches then jumping into the first row. Cotto's whole career is about his heart.

Comment

Cotto has plenty of heart he after the marg fight was getting battered by pac and hung in there until Bayless stopped it.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                    A picture is worth a thousand words.

You referring to the a-hole with thefake eye in your avatar or the one of a guy who it took 11 rounds to beat a guy even with the help of illegal wraps? Either way it's the same guy, so I guess it doesn't matter

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Cotto has plenty of heart he after the marg fight was getting battered by pac and hung in there until Bayless stopped it.
                      No he ran after he was dropped on his ass. And people bring up the clottey fight but dude pulled sum btch sht by slamming clottey. Same with judah had to low blow him.

Comment

Working...
                      X