No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Critics Will Be Shocked By Mayweather's Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Critics Will Be Shocked By Mayweather's Fall

Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (31-1-1, 18KOs) is not a big trash-talker, though he is ultra-confident in his abilities. Here's what he believes people should consider ahead of his fight with WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., which is scheduled to headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"All I've gotta say is, just pick your jaw up off the ground," Guerrero said. "One thing they (doubters) don't understand is I'm a big believer in Jesus Christ and that's what carries me through everything. People are going to feel that presence when I step into the ring and they're going to be shocked."

[Click Here To Read More]

I am glad Guerrero seems to be genuinely confident about getting in the ring with Floyd. I just want him to get in there and give Mayweather the best test he can. Without Canelo/Trout on the undercard though, my desire to purchase the PPV is dwindling.

Comment

Sure buddy

Comment

To me, The key to beating Mayweather is pressure, throwing plenty of punches and beating him to the punch. De La Hoya is a good fight to watch. The closer you can get to him, the better chance youll have.

Comment

Guerrero should be happy if he can win a round. Winning the fight is out of the question.

Comment

This will be my last post here,but let me leave by saying -MONEY MAY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Your sky god is no more help to you than he is to any other boxer. Believing in Christ won't make much difference to anything other than your own state of mind.

Ole JC won't be walking into Mayweather's right hand leads. Maybe your faith will help you get through a few more before snapping like Ortiz did, but unless Floyd gets old in the ring I can't see the windmill that fought Berto being able to lay a glove on Mayweather.

Don't get me wrong, I think Mayweather is a c*nt; but he's a c*nt with elite skills and won't stand there whilst you maul him on the ropes.

Comment

Mayweather has an army of intercessors Mr Guererro and so you will still lose.

You should just be happy that you are getting paid well finally and your kids will now go to better schools.Maybe you will get a chance to appear on dancing with the stars but 2 things are guaranteed that you will lose and that you will finally afford things you used to dream of.
                Last edited by Jim Tom; 02-28-2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by simonihirst View Post
                  To me, The key to beating Mayweather is pressure, throwing plenty of punches and beating him to the punch. De La Hoya is a good fight to watch. The closer you can get to him, the better chance youll have.
                  DLH is 10X the boxer Guerrero can ever dream of being. DLH is also bigger and stronger.

Styles don't always win you the fight, it's the fighter who is using that style that does.

Comment

Manny was also very spiritual about god and look what happen to him, just sayin!! Lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X