Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Hits Back at The WBC Over Pacquiao Fight Jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sulaiman is interested only in sanctioning fees and nothing more...he's a mexican and i know his heart cries for his countryman marquez but he likes pacman because of the money pac brings...he's just mad because the wbo seems taking over wbc...

Comment

kinda an easy card to avoid buying. i've come to the conclussion that i'm not gonna buy anymore toprank bs cards or mayweather joke cards either. the whole reason these companies can CONTINUE to give us in house garbage fights is because they keep makin the loot on em. If we the fans and consumers dont buy these crap cards they might have to change the way each do business cause they wont be able to make any loot.

Comment

sulaiman its gonna be the first one to buy the fight i bid ya jajajajaja

Comment

Isn't he a Mexican?? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
            sulaiman is interested only in sanctioning fees and nothing more...he's a mexican and i know his heart cries for his countryman marquez but he likes pacman because of the money pac brings...he's just mad because the wbo seems taking over wbc...
            Agree...

Comment

Working...
            X