Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz vs Malignaggi early 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Ortiz get this fight after losses, while Paulie has been winning? Makes little sense.

Comment

I have zero faith in Ortiz, Paulie ''one bomb'' Malignaggi makes his ass quit.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Paulie's hands of stone are going to break his jaw again.
        this right here.

itll be like cotto-marg 2 all over again after pac broke that socket.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR paulie!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fundicao View Post
          Erika Montoya a mexican journalist said that on twitter
          how come anyone with a glass chin or got their jaw checked suddenly think about fighting paulie the 1 punch KO kid

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Paulie's hands of stone are going to break his jaw again.
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            this right here!

Comment

Maidana deserves the title shot more than Ortiz, Ortiz should take a softer fight anyways. Wouldn't be completely surprised if Paulie wins, if he can take this fight into the later rounds he has a chance to win. Ortiz has been beat up by many fighters now so there is film on how to beat him.

Comment

Ortiz is going to stop him, Paulie was struggling with Canos size.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  Crazier things have happened in boxing. Especially with all the upsets in recent memory. Point I'm making is that even with the style, strength, power, etc is all in his favor I still can't give him the benefit of the doubt because hes a headcase.

Paulie is a good enough fighter to make a good account for himself against Ortiz. I'm not saying he'll win but if the fight is close as hel I wouldnt be shocked at all.
                  In all seriousness, I completely agree. I expect Paulie to make a good accountof himself and for people to leave the fight wondering why they thought Ortiz was so much better than he is.

Comment

Like the guy but Malignaggi is one of the weaker champions. Ever. Ortiz takes this overwhelmingly.

Comment

Bad matchup for Paulie I think, I'd much rather see Malignaggi vs. Maidana. That would be a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X