Collapse
No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder if papa johns delivers during riots...mysteries of the universe...

Comment

And you guys say we americans are dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post

guy put his picture on twitter.
        LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love when people do stupid shit like that.

Rob a bank, what to do next? Update your facebook status and put up pics of all the money you stole doing a duckface.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          And you guys say we americans are dumb

Let's face it, if this was the dumbest thing people from either country did then we would both be happy. There are people who are bumber on both sides of the pond.

Comment

Riots now in Hackney and there are now rumours of riots in Croydon and Lewisham (Where i live). Starting to hear sirens so it may be true.

London is in total disarray.

Comment

Why are the riots happening?

Sorry I know I'm late as hell on it, I've heard about it but never bothered looking up or asking why it's happening.

I heard something about someone getting shot.

Comment

Yeah just spoke to my mate he said it has proper kicked off in Lewisham and everyone is posting about it on Facebook.

This is ridiculous. Low life scum the lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by -ALEJANDRO- View Post
                  Why are the riots happening?

Sorry I know I'm late as hell on it, I've heard about it but never bothered looking up or asking why it's happening.

I heard something about someone getting shot.
                  Just low life scum looking for an excuse to cause trouble.

Comment

Yeah it's on the news now. Police are under attack in Lewisham, reinforcements being sent. Might go and take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                      Riots now in Hackney and there are now rumours of riots in Croydon and Lewisham (Where i live). Starting to hear sirens so it may be true.

London is in total disarray.
                      Not surprised, Lewisham and Croydon are absolute ****holes!
                      More to the point why do you support Arsenal if you live in Lewisham?!

This whole thing is just a load of badmanz starting riots for the sake of it. The whole reason the Tottenham riots happened is because that guy got shot, though his family said they didn't condone the riots and clearly half of them didn't even know him they just joined in for the fun of it.

There was serious looting in Brixton last night but clearly none of those people have any connection to him, it's just any old excuse to cause some trouble to be an inconvinience to peoples lives. What right do they have to burn peoples businesses to the ground and ruin their lives?

Comment

Working...
                      X