Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Count me in on that Omar Figueroa bandwagon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Count me in on that Omar Figueroa bandwagon!

That lil Mexican is ****in dynamite.

That guy throws triple left hooks, digs to the body like a Chavez, uppercuts & whatever the hell else. 135 better take notice.

Comment

Yeah he looked very impressive in that KO victory.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Yeah he looked very impressive in that KO victory.
        He made another prospect quit last time out. Remember that name. He may be pretty but he don't fight like it!!

Comment

Hes a good fighter, he has balls bro. He is elite.

GBP just neds more LW to match him with.

Comment

I saw him live on the Mayweather/Cotto undercard and I saw his fight on Shobox earlier this year. 3 straight KO's within 2 rounds this year.

Comment

good ****, I'm missing out on the prelims, but I already know Omar Figueroa is a lil beast.

Comment

Very active with pretty good technique. Wish he would sit down more on his shots and tighten his hooks a little bit, but it will come in due time.

Comment

like i said in the other thread...That was ugly but id like him to do that against someone that doesnt have half the height or reach as him.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
                    Hes a good fighter, he has balls bro. He is elite.

GBP just neds more LW to match him with.
                    They have but the question is will they Luis Ramos @ Sharif Bogere are possible opponents who would make for an exciting match-up of young prospects or they could bring in Ray Beltran to test him

But the most Epic fight to be made would be Figeuroa v Ji-Hoon Kim maybe by next year though

Comment

Working...
                    X