No announcement yet.

Will Bradley get exposed like Bute?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    ..continued.. You can't say Witter was an elite who was in his prime when Bradley beat him (in a very close split decision) because Witter was on the decline by that time. Witter took the same amount of time to KO Vivian Harris as Carlos Maussa did, just one fight before he faced Bradley!

And Alexander was never an elite fighter. Kotelnyk gave him a very tough fight one fight before Bradley, when Khan pretty much dominated Kotelnyk for most of his fight. So Alexander had already been exposed before the Bradley fight.

So once again, like Bute, Bradley had never fought an elite fighter who is in his prime.
    Bradley fought fighters ranked near the top of the division. Bute never fought anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      A guy with a resume like Bradley's can't be "exposed."

He's proved he's the real thing many times over.
      agreed...................

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
        and what "elite" fighter has pacquiao fought in their prime?...we're about to see...
        Barrera, Morales, Marquez, Cotto. Though Cotto was weight-drained IMO so you can discount that one. But 3 is more is than 0. Bradley resume is nothing compared to Pacquiao's, you're not seriously suggesting that Pacquiao hasn't fought the better opposition by far?

Comment

bradley has the heart of a champion and will most likely at least be able to go the distance with manny. i could see a situation where he loses the fight on paper but gains a lot of respect/opportunity for a good showing. in all honestly he should probably go back down to 140 after this fight and clean out the division...he's the best guy at that weight right now. and who wouldn't want to see him to go war against rios or khan...

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Barrera, Morales, Marquez, Cotto. Though Cotto was weight-drained IMO so you can discount that one. But 3 is more is than 0. Bradley resume is nothing compared to Pacquiao's, you're not seriously suggesting that Pacquiao hasn't fought the better opposition by far?
            none of which were in their "prime"

Comment

None of the guys u mentioned Pacquiao beating were in their prime lol.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of Bradley. But any hype he has gotten, he's worked hard for. He's gone up against every and any of the top guys in his division that stepped up to fight him and he's beaten them all pretty convincingly. Duncan didn't protect Tim at all at 140.

The only thing I disagree about the Bradley "hype" is the fact that since this fight was signed, the Bradley mafia has somehow turned Bradley into this prolific puncher that has the ability to outbox Pacman for the length of 12 rounds. And that's just not the case.

Timothy is an elite fighter. But nothing about him or his style is an indicator that he will beat Manny Pacquiao on June 9th.

Comment

Bute did travel though, whereas Bradley is in his own backyard.
                Could Bradly beat Pac in the phillipines, or could floyd beat Khan in england?

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
                  none of which were in their "prime"
                  Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                  None of the guys u mentioned Pacquiao beating were in their prime lol.

Do you guys seriously believe Bradley's resume is good enough to even be mentioned in the same breath as Pacquiao's? I mean seriously, let's get real. Bradley's resume is nothing compared to Pacs. They are world's apart in terms of the quality of opposition they've faced. You guys can't be serious?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Bute did travel though, whereas Bradley is in his own backyard.
                    Could Bradly beat Pac in the phillipines, or could floyd beat Khan in england?
                    mannys second home where his more known more then bradley mostly cause he put a beating on de la hoya when many thought de la hoya was to big.

a 154 hoys to big, 145 weight drained oscar, perfect

Comment

Rule of thumb in this forum is once a fighter loses he's exposed or if they look bad he's exposed.

I think Bradley has proven he is a capable boxer, he's not great yet but I hope he will be.
                      I'll be going for Bradley come fight night, either way it's a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X