This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
    "Manny Pacquiao to Floyd ' I'll take less money if I don't have to take the test.' or ' I'll take the test only if you give me 50/50.

That's Manny Pacquiao for ya...'"

The Truck

And your point is what? Floyd wants it all (testing and a lot more money) but you are not putting that baby bottle next to his name nor criticizing Floyd even though he has been telling you that "it's easy money .... Manny take the test and we have a fight"

Manny has even given the option of 45/45 and 10% to the winner .... Did Floyd say yes?

Just go back a few pages and you will read Floyd fans say, "Manny should bluff and agree with the testing .... then if Floyd puts another demand then we know who is ducking"

Now, one year later, all Floyd fans got amnesia and can't remember what all the fuss was about for the last 2 years and have yet to realize that Floyd DID put another demand after Manny agreed to the testing!!!
    Last edited by ADP02; 03-04-2012, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Floyd keeps saying the same thing so Manny fans have to find other excuses for the fight not happening. It's been two years now...Manny Pacquiao will NEVER take OST.
      Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Manny has taken OST?? Was that for the Marquez bout?

Comment

Lets call a spade a spade here, this guys a ******

Comment

• Hey Floyd where are you? Pac agreed to your "OST" and you even admitted it.

Comment

LOL!!

IMDAZED: The fact is I will NEVER DIE!!

CHUPS: Ahahahahahaha!!

IMDAZED: Did I die yet?

CHUPS: LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                Lets call a spade a spade here, this guys a ******
                I agree.

But who are we kidding here. No one believed in this b.s. PED crusade except *****'s and a couple of idiots like the guy you just quoted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                  I agree.

But who are we kidding here. No one believed in this b.s. PED crusade except *****'s and a couple of idiots like the guy you just quoted.
                  It wasn't a PED crusade, it was a simple request to make the fight in late 2009 after he agreed to all manny's reuqests. Was it really that big a deal?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                    X