**OFFICIAL TUNER SET UPDATE THREAD** EA Fight Night Champion Forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **OFFICIAL TUNER SET UPDATE THREAD** EA Fight Night Champion Forum

Originally posted by Indigo72
    It's best to get the user feedback addressing the tuner sets into one solid area where we can post what Tuners we would like addressed in priority and for the Developers to post the areas they are currently working on and provide an constant update in regards to the tuner.

I feel this is the best way for us fans to actually post what tuners we would like worked on and the best way the Dev team can show us they ARE LISTENING to us.

So please stay on track and on topic with this thread. Game Impressions should be posted in the other sticky thread.

Thank you for your feedback.
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5445397.page

I saw this on the forums. I didn't see any announcement for a tuner though, DID i miss it? I also didn't see if there were anything they were thinking about tuning.

Hopefully tunings don't go wrong. I see alot of people suggesting alterations that don't need to be made, they just need to practice more.

Comment

is this for suggestions?

If so, DIB420 made a good point in another thread in regards to stamina and "runners" and how it doesn't seem that they get tired at all. I would like to see stamina drained a little more for running like a track star.

or somehow to cut off the ring better (not sure how they could implement that though).

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        is this for suggestions?

If so, DIB420 made a good point in another thread in regards to stamina and "runners" and how it doesn't seem that they get tired at all. I would like to see stamina drained a little more for running like a track star.

or somehow to cut off the ring better (not sure how they could implement that though).
        their needs to be a way to build more stamina especially for inside fighters.

Comment

EA Fight Night Champion Producer Brizzo responses.

Originally posted by Brizzo
          Originally posted by L4ZY D3VIL
          Hey Indigo, would it be possible to get a description from the devs of the kind of things that can be altered/fixed by the tuner sets?
          We can address the following types of things with Tuner Sets:
          - overall stamina loss/regeneration rate
          - overall health loss/regeneration rate
          - stamina loss for normal and power punches
          - stamina loss for landed vs missed punches
          - stamina loss per punch type (jab, straight, hook, etc.)
          - effect of stamina on punch power and boxer toughness.
          - regional stamina loss/recovery in each arm, torso and legs.
          - damage probability (cuts, swelling)
          - stun, flash KD and KO probability
          - punch accuracy (to a certain extent)
          - health, stamina and damage recovery between rounds
          - block effectiveness
          - some other stuff.

We can't address these type of things with Tuner Sets:
          - overall input responsiveness
          - online latency
          - relative effect of gameplay sliders
          - NIS presentation elements (making them happen slower, faster, etc)
          - AI logic and behavior

Originally posted by Brizzo
          Relative Effect of Sliders: we can't change the impact of gameplay sliders via a tuner set. An update of this nature would require a title update (patch). Those take significantly longer to develop, test, approve and release. This is not a part of the upcoming title update.

Perfect Block/Block Effectiveness: the upcoming title update will give us the ability to remove the counter opportunity from perfect blocks - there is a very good chance that we will make that change.

The upcoming title update also includes some other fixes/changes. There will be an official announcement with details soon. I don't want to overstep here, so just keep your eyes peeled.

Comment

regional stamina loss/recovery in each arm, torso and legs.

I guess this would be it, so I guess it's possible to do.

Perfect block should go, that's good news. I don't come across to many people that do it anyway, but i hear a number of the top 20 guys do.

Also, even though I rarely ever get flash KO'd, a lot of people complain/cry about it so maybe that should be decreased a bit.

Comment

From what i've seen, the flash KO thing is fine. I say i get flash ko'd about once in every 20+ fights. Althought sometimes i go 30 fights, no flash KOs, then 3 fights back to back to back. . . Probability and variance and whatnot.

If someone runs the entire fight, they should slow down for the last couple rounds. Most stick and move guys at least stick and move. in FNC you can run the entire fight and pretty much not get caught. Legs gotta get tired at some point from running. But don't make it overdramatic so runners are warn out in the 3rd round. Thats not realistic either. but it should slowly (SLOWLY) drain their stamina over the course of the fight. maybe

Base it on backwards movement. Its harder and more draining to fight off the back foot.
              so if someone is moving back and to the right or left (common for a runner) for the entire round have it drain %5ish per round. That way at the end of 8 rounds, they'd be down to %60 plus whatever damage the shots you gave them were.

seems fairly accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                If someone runs the entire fight, they should slow down for the last couple rounds. Most stick and move guys at least stick and move. in FNC you can run the entire fight and pretty much not get caught. Legs gotta get tired at some point from running. But don't make it overdramatic so runners are warn out in the 3rd round. Thats not realistic either. but it should slowly (SLOWLY) drain their stamina over the course of the fight. maybe

Base it on backwards movement. Its harder and more draining to fight off the back foot.
                so if someone is moving back and to the right or left (common for a runner) for the entire round have it drain %5ish per round. That way at the end of 8 rounds, they'd be down to %60 plus whatever damage the shots you gave them were.

seems fairly accurate.
                Great post man, seems totally logical.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                  From what i've seen, the flash KO thing is fine. I say i get flash ko'd about once in every 20+ fights. Althought sometimes i go 30 fights, no flash KOs, then 3 fights back to back to back. . . Probability and variance and whatnot.

seems fairly accurate.
                  I find that these guys are more susceptible to flash ko's. Maybe it's that they don't punch..

Comment

not sure if they can change this but the clinch is useless. Compared to last year the it seems impossible to clinch someone, when you are hurt you cant do anything, you just have to back peddle until you come out of it. In reality its not that hard to clinch, if you close to someone you just throw your arms out and grab onto something. In the game however you have to try clinch like 5 times before you ever grab something.

Comment

Working...
                    X