All aboard The DeMarco express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aboard The DeMarco express!

Who's aboard?
    I am praying Tony DeMarco laces the head off this immature, whiny voiced, overrated pr1ck.
    Possibly the most annoying boxer I've ever witnessed.

The Tijuana express is going to make Broner comb his hair after he makes him quit.

Tony DeWARco

I'm aboard, buts lets be real, he is the underdog here

Comment

i'm hoping but i dont really think much of DeMarco

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
        I'm aboard, buts lets be real, he is the underdog here

Wouldn't want it any other way.

He was the underdog against both Linares & Molina too.

DeMarco got this. Broner really is not what he is made out to be IMO
        I think DeMarco spanks him tbh

Comment

War Demarco!

Comment

Been a fan for a long time but his defence is just too poor against someone as fast as Broner

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              Been a fan for a long time but his defence is just too poor against someone as fast as Broner
              Im thinking his long jab will disrupt broner and Demarco knows how to throw while your throwing so I dont think Broner will land more then a few shots at a time on Demarco, surely not the volume it will take to get demarco hurt. At least what I am thinking.

Comment

I think DeMarco will shock a few people this weekend. He's faced better opposition and I believe he has more ring intelligence, and I think he'll do better as the fight goes on.

Comment

I always wondered why a fighter's personality bothers people so much? Especially when we're talking about an exciting fighter like Broner. I mean maybe he's annoying but I'd say thats the lesser of evils in the fight game. He comes ready to fight and he gives fans a good show each time.

It gets to the point where people actually underrate him because they don't like him.

This is a sport of men, folks, stop treating it like some reality tv show where you want your least favorite cast member kicked off. Lets appreciate the sport and stop being whiny little girls.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Im thinking his long jab will disrupt broner and Demarco knows how to throw while your throwing so I dont think Broner will land more then a few shots at a time on Demarco, surely not the volume it will take to get demarco hurt. At least what I am thinking.
                    Well Broner aint a combo puncher as you say which is what hurt Tony against Valero and Linares but he does have very fast one punch power and the fact that Demarco does not move his head much spells trouble for me Tony does have a good jab but its just the fact that at times he can be so inactive i think Broner has too be pressured from the get go because Broner is pretty good when on the front foot and Demarco usually doesnt pressure til the later rounds.Dont get me wrong i think Tony has a real shot here but his defence is just too open for me

Comment

Working...
                    X