• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    I got tons of hate

Now I have a little love-hate relationship with posters

And still have a hate-hate with a few as well

You seem fine to me. I did notice you have quite a little fan club there.

It's actually quite cute you give the young guys advice about girls...LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Why thank you

I should start charging for my therapist services

Comment

I am.

You want to poison me, watch me slowly wince with flu like symptoms, then stab me multiple times watching me fade out.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          I am.

You want to poison me, watch me slowly wince with flu like symptoms, then stab me multiple times watching me fade out.
          I want to hide behind you if there is ever a war or riot and we are in the same place.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            I am.

Here, have this....

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

That used to be my job, thanks BL

Comment

No one has anything on Gorilla Dogs. I think some posters would have actually killed him if they saw him in person.

He had NSB, Boxingscene Lounge, and ESB, simultaneously pissed the fuck off. I mean, all at the same time. And whoever witnessed him do this, has to agree this guy was the biggest and most hated troll in recent times.

The guy had TWO WEBSITES pissed off at the same time. Forget about it, it's a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  No one has anything on Gorilla Dogs. I think some posters would have actually killed him if they saw him in person.

He had NSB, Boxingscene Lounge, and ESB, simultaneously pissed the fuck off. I mean, all at the same time. And whoever witnessed him do this, has to agree this guy was the biggest and most hated troll in recent times.

The guy had TWO WEBSITES pissed off at the same time. Forget about it, it's a landslide.
                  I agree, I wouldn't slap anyone from this forum in real life apart from him.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Here, have this....
                    Diegofuego used to post the hell out of that icon when he ran out of ammo to argue with. It was golden.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      That used to be my job, thanks BL
                      I'm sorry Spray

I will leave all topics involving transexuals to you, if that would make you happy?

Comment

Working...
                      X