No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Relentless In 5th Round TKO Over Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Relentless In 5th Round TKO Over Lopez

By Jake Donovan - The clock has struck midnight on the short-lived Cinderella story of Josesito Lopez.

Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez was all business in registering a fifth round knockout over Lopez in the main event Saturday evening at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Alvarez was 154 lb. for what was the fifth defense of his alphabet 154 lb. title. Lopez – who only moved up from 140 lb. this past June – came in at a career-heavy 153 lb. for his first title shot. [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo was dropping bombs. Josesito has the heart of a lion.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
      By Jake Donovan - The clock has struck midnight on the short-lived Cinderella story of Josesito Lopez.

Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez was all business in registering a fifth round knockout over Lopez in the main event Saturday evening at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Alvarez was 154 lb. for what was the fifth defense of his alphabet 154 lb. title. Lopez – who only moved up from 140 lb. this past June – came in at a career-heavy 153 lb. for his first title shot. [Click Here To Read More]
      Props to Lopez!

Comment

WAR CANELO

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
          A bit sad, a bit funny, but all true. Was there ever really any doubt as to the outcome of this fight?

Comment

Im glad i dint pay $50 for T.R. PPV show and their crappy undercard. This was a good card. Maidana fight was great; and even though alvarez dominated, Lopez gave evrything and put up a fight

Comment

Mush where you at?!

Mush where you at?! Your "cow of cash" is getting worked real good!

Comment

Props to Lopez my a**. I'm tired of these little guys picking on Canelo. I wish these guys would fight somebody their own size and quit taking these for sure beatings. It's a dumb move. Please, anybody who doesn't regularly fight over 150 and/or is over 40, please do not accept this job. The money won't last and your career gets trashed. Watch, soon it'll be Josesito who?

Comment

canelo vs lopez

good fight, canelo is a beast, he just need to learn not to get hit as much. anyone who says u need to be able to be hit don't know **** about boxing roger mayweather (voice) even tho we have to know if u can take a punch u don't have to take several. he deserved the extra money also. not ready for mayweather yet but i can see him fight cotto. lopez is very encouraging he put up a good fight. maidana did a good job as well. love boxing when it's presented like this. now all i need is a win from martinez my night will be complete.

Comment

i agree with u maidana was a very good fight and hats off to lopez, canelo is a beast he will be our next cash cow

Comment

Working...
                    X