No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Steward Breaks Down Pacquiao vs Marquez III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Steward Breaks Down Pacquiao vs Marquez III

Veteran trainer Emanuel Steward will be working behind the broadcast booth for HBO on November 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Steward spoke with BoxingScene.com to break down the evening's main event, a trilogy battle between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez. The fight takes place at a catch-weight of 144-pounds, with Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title at stake.

[Click Here To Read More]

go marquez your the best (combination counter puncher) in the game

Comment

Fair breakdown, I agree with most of it. It is an intriguing fight, I expect one of the most entertaining fights of the year. Marquez is one of the few "willing to die" warriors left and he is going to give it all he's got. Can't wait for the 24/7 either!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Veteran trainer Emanuel Steward will be working behind the broadcast booth for HBO on November 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Steward spoke with BoxingScene.com to break down the evening's main event, a trilogy battle between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez. The fight takes place at a catch-weight of 144-pounds, with Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title at stake.

[Click Here To Read More]
        No wonder Cotto and Dawson dropped this *******.. Kidding, should be an excellent fight!

Comment

I honestly think Manny's going to make Marquez looks as if that wasn't him in those 2 previous fights. As much as I want an exciting back and forth fight, I really think JMM is getting blitzed in this fight.

Comment

A WW who fought at JMW is fighting a LW. Pac is going to Ricky Hatton JMM. Anything less is a sign of;

A. Pac STILL Can't handle a defensive counter puncher
            B. Pac is getting OLD
            C. All the above

Pac should have ZERO problems with JMM's style, size and/or power. Easy easy easy fight for Pac and should be over very early.

Comment

I think people will be surprised how unspectacular PAC looks. People will say that he's getting old blah blah blah. All to not acknowledge how much better fmj is. That being said I see a late stoppage for PAC about rd 10 or a close decision alot like the second fight where knockdowns will make the difference. Jmm will always win rounds from PAC he is a master boxer.

Comment

JMM will hold his own but probably won't win.

Comment

MP comes out with his brand of darts, while JMM comes out with his brand of piss. Let the best brand win.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    I honestly think Manny's going to make Marquez looks as if that wasn't him in those 2 previous fights. As much as I want an exciting back and forth fight, I really think JMM is getting blitzed in this fight.
                    Only because of the weight , if it was 140 its another war , but Pac gotta have is advantages or he dont fight ,,, the catch weight in this is utter BS , and then to brag about stopping him is low seeing JMM is scamed at the weights .

Comment

Working...
                    X