Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dimitri Sartison Reportedly Injured, Stieglitz Bout in Doubt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dimitri Sartison Reportedly Injured, Stieglitz Bout in Doubt

BoxingScene.com has heard some very strong rumors that WBA "regular" super middleweight champion Dimitri Sartison suffered a serious training injury and is likely to withdraw from his scheduled unification with WBO champ Robert Stieglitz, scheduled for April 9 at the Boerdelandhall in Magdeburg. While there has been no confirmation on the injury, BoxingScene has confirmed that efforts are being made to find a replacement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prediction: The fill-in opponent will be extremely lame. Maybe William Joppy is available.
    Too bad because this would have been a decent fight

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
      Prediction: The fill-in opponent will be extremely lame. Maybe William Joppy is available.
      Too bad because this would have been a decent fight
      Somehow I knew you'd come in this thread and post that.

99% of your posts are criticism of European boxers opposition.

I wonder why you never say anything about the weak opposition of Americans? Compare European HWs like Helenius , Glazkov and Pulev (who will likely face Ray Austin next) to the opponents of Americans like Travis Kauffman and Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Maybe Edison Miranda can fill in as a replacement. Earlier last year he was schedule to face Stieglitz but fell sick and had to pull out last minute..

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post

I wonder why you never say anything about the weak opposition of Americans? Compare European HWs like Helenius , Glazkov and Pulev (who will likely face Ray Austin next) to the opponents of Americans like Travis Kauffman and Deontay Wilder.
          Tunney get off it. Your routine is getting stale

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
            Tunney get off it. Your routine is getting stale
            Actually, it's YOUR routine that's stale.

99% of your posts are criticism of Europen boxers' opposition!

When I see a thread about who any European is fighting next, like clockwork you always show up with the same comments, over and over again!

You very rarely ever post about anything else!

Comment

Miranda should step in!

Comment

im european and i agree with him. europeans esp. germans and eastern europeans fight tomato cans to keep their belts and feign injury any time they have a tough match coming up.
                sartison is ducking. stieglitz will get a queer stiff for a stand in. its a pity degale and groves are tied up because either of them could wipe the floor with sartosan and stieglitz. maybe they should postpone and degale can take stieglitzs belt and groves can take sartisons when he is 'fit' again.

germans and eastern euros are not warriors.

Comment

this was more than likely a calculated move. the old bait and switch. announce an interesting matchup, sell a lot of tickets, then switch the opponent at the last minute. boxing is a farce.

Comment

Actually, it's YOUR routine that's stale.

99% of your posts are criticism of Europen boxers' opposition!

When I see a thread about who any European is fighting next, like clockwork you always show up with the same comments, over and over again!

You very rarely ever post about anything else!
                    Yawn.
                    If you actually read all my posts and think that, you are having serious reading comprehension problems that hopefully you can get some help with.

BTW: The post I made before this was on how glad I was that Dzinziruk was coming back soon. I guess you think Dzinziruk isn't European now because he has an evil American promoting him

Comment

Working...
                    X