No announcement yet.

Rivals-Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber to coach on TUF 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivals-Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber to coach on TUF 15

Cruz and Faber to coach the first season of TUF on FX.

like both guys but slightly disappointed in this!

The lower weights classes blew my mind last saturday. I like this because they have to fight a third time anyway why not just ley the title sit for a minute while some new contenders arrive.

Comment

not sure i have fx but wow, lightweight and welterweight, that's going to be awesome. not too excited about the coaches either but it is what it is, i'm looking forward to another season. love the show/concept.
      Last edited by chiguy91; 12-07-2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

kinda disappointing. I was hoping for Jones and Rashad to be the coaches.

Comment

Not really sure whats with all the disappointment is about we knew the weight classes already Dana stated that weeks ago and both of these guys have good camps and very good fighters imo its gonna be good glad they are going to start keeping the coachs with the weight classes if im not mistaken kinda weird looking a guy like brock trying to train with a bantamweight...

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
            Not really sure whats with all the disappointment is about we knew the weight classes already Dana stated that weeks ago and both of these guys have good camps and very good fighters imo its gonna be good glad they are going to start keeping the coachs with the weight classes if im not mistaken kinda weird looking a guy like brock trying to train with a bantamweight...
            the coaches are bantamweights and the fighters are gonna be lightweights and welterweights, so the fighters may actually be bigger than the coaches this time lol

Comment

Working...
            X