No announcement yet.

floyd and his drug testing.. hypocrisy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    So you upset that Floyd ask for a test that he will be taking his self?

FYI the test is not why this fight is not happening. It's bob arum. If Bob tells manny fight, manny will take the test in between rds.
    I don't see how you could know that Bob Arum is preventing the fight.....unless you are the only person in the whole world who can see inside a person's thoughts with no outward signs.

I understood that the reason there is no fight is because NOBODY can pin Mayweather down long enough to get him to even discuss the possibility of a fight.

Not even a guaranteed $50 million can tempt him.

You have to admire Mayweather, since he grew up from nothing, in a completely disfunctional family (of which he is a prime member) and can toss away insignificant little amounts like $50 million....just like that. There has to be a suspicion, even if not yet voiced, that there is something physically wrong with Mayweather, which might interfere with him giving his "all", in the toughest fight of his life. I know I'd very seriously want the guy turned inside out medically before I'd risk committing myself to bankrolling him. I suppose all this sort of thing is covered in the contracts or the negotiations leading up to the signings. But without such a guarantee, I'd stay far away.

Unique. And I don't believe that ANYONE in this world ever REALLY would seriously guarantee him a minimum of $50 million, for a single fight. The fight therefore, with promoters, his opponent, 24/7, Arena, TV etc.etc and the 1001 other items involved, would mean that the fight would have to generate more than a quarter billion........ Nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post

so answer me why didn't floyd demand drug tests for his prior 40 fights?

why didn't he demand drug testing for ricky hatton, or JMM

why not Miguel Melo?

The klitchko brothers would take the test!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        He asked Mosley to take the drug test, Mosley took the drug test and the fight was made.

What the thread started pointed out isn't hypocrisy, people's opinion and position in life changes with time.
        lol those are bait. Pacquiao agreed in all test but you never heard Mayweather after that. Then he said he will take vacation and said he don't have the urge to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Floyd is a hypocrite

Comment

LOL @ TS thinking he has bought to light some shocking revelation this subject has been done to death, its boring and old.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
              LOL @ TS thinking he has bought to light some shocking revelation this subject has been done to death, its boring and old.
              and its the one stance *****s cannot defend there little hero on....

its the one stance that *****s do not know how to respond

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                So you upset that Floyd ask for a test that he will be taking his self?

FYI the test is not why this fight is not happening. It's bob arum. If Bob tells manny fight, manny will take the test in between rds.
                Thank you.

Originally posted by carts View Post
                why ask for even playing field when u say ur opponent is easy work???
                Why claim "Manny will pass any test in the world" ???

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                He asked Mosley to take the drug test, Mosley took the drug test and the fight was made.

What the thread started pointed out isn't hypocrisy, people's opinion and position in life changes with time.
                Thank you. It's very simple. Pac fans love to complicated things for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by mindbat View Post
                  thank you.

Why claim "manny will pass any test in the world" ???

Thank you. It's very simple. Pac fans love to complicated things for themselves.
                  why doesn't floyd require all fighters under mayweather promotions mandatory drug testing?

No ***** can answer that

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                    why doesn't floyd require all fighters under mayweather promotions mandatory drug testing?

No ***** can answer that
                    Why say: "Manny will pass any test in the world" If it's really a lie???

You still haven't answered that one either.

Comment

ESPN: Floyd is a COWARDDD!!!

Floyd: F my fans, they don't pay for my S.

*****s: We love you Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X