Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if corrie sanders megarocked vitali, david haye can...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if corrie sanders megarocked vitali, david haye can...

look at 20 seconds left of the 1st round...he has him doing the dance....7:10 mark of the video, i think it was a knockdown

both of them have the same type of explosive one punch power....imagine if corrie sanders came in with hayes conditioning....

Sanders was a huge puncher, probably a bigger puncher than Haye with 1 shot.

Comment

Corrie Sanders did rock Vitali's world but part of his charm came from his southpaw stance.

Vit's got a chin. Haye has to speedy as hell to crack it and keep cracking it.

Corrie had unusual power but Vitali basically stood up to Lewis' bombs when Lewis was teeing off= two right handed guys.

Sanders problem was he gassed early and Vit used his height.

Vit will probably do the same to Haye.

Comment

Is Haye fighting Wlad or Vitali? Wlad I probably won't bet on, Vitali I'll bet most of my points and probably about a grand. Personally I think Herbie Hide could beat Haye, even today.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
          look at 20 seconds left of the 1st round...he has him doing the dance....7:10 mark of the video, i think it was a knockdown

both of them have the same type of explosive one punch power....imagine if corrie sanders came in with hayes conditioning....
          You FAIL

That was a push...NOT a kd

Vitali destroyed Sanders

Wlad will KO David "the glass chinned black hope" Haye

Comment

that was arguably a knockdown

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
              that was arguably a knockdown
              No way in hell, they went over this thoroughly at ESB where one of the posters went through the trouble of doing snapshots of each frame to show that it was a pushdown.

Comment

See that's how I think Haye can beat Vitali, and convincingly so. I've got no doubt in my mind that he can do it. Vitali's running scared like a clown in that round, and if he gets swarmed he's in trouble (i.e. Lewis). Make either brother go backwards and they're right there for the picking. Plus, Vitali's 6 years older now and hasn't been tested yet in his comeback.

Haye KOs them both.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  No way in hell, they went over this thoroughly at ESB where one of the posters went through the trouble of doing snapshots of each frame to show that it was a pushdown.
                  i said arguably...didnt say it was

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                    Sanders was a huge puncher, probably a bigger puncher than Haye with 1 shot.
                    I agree with that. Haye still has not proven much at heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X