Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight in germany, Arslan vs. Jones, Gomez vs. Virchis!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
    233lbs isn't that bad for a guy the size and age of Gomez. I don't see any reason he can't win fairly comfortably, albeit maybe with a rally or two from Virchis. He's proven he can go the distance against a strong opponent before, so I see no reason he can't win, as long as he keeps focused.
    Paul and Bat, will you give us some updates on the fights today?

I predict:

Gomez UD Virchis (I recently changed my mind about this one)
    Arslan UD Jones
    Inkin UD Zuniga
    Alexeev KO Calloway

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      its on ZDF or ARD1?
      ZDF
      Ziehen Drehen Flitschen hahaha!!

Comment

233lbs isn't that bad for a guy the size and age of Gomez. I don't see any reason he can't win fairly comfortably, albeit maybe with a rally or two from Virchis. He's proven he can go the distance against a strong opponent before, so I see no reason he can't win, as long as he keeps focused.
        Hi Paul
        I think Gomez trained well, he just bulked up some. Dont know if thats a good idea cause with lesser weight hes faster and has more stamina. As a former cruiserweight he should not weigh more than 220 pounds. But we will see how fit he is tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
          ZDF
          Ziehen Drehen Flitschen hahaha!!
          good one!!

Comment

Well, Virchis looks to be in the best shape of his life and hes not over 40 like McCall. It will be a bit harder this time for Gomez! But hes still the favourite cause i cant believe he isnt ready to go 12 rounds for this important fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              Well, Virchis looks to be in the best shape of his life and hes not over 40 like McCall. It will be a bit harder this time for Gomez! But hes still the favourite cause i cant believe he isnt ready to go 12 rounds for this important fight.
              McCall is still an absolute beast though and in better shape than most of the younger heavyweights. He's just a genetic freak it seems. I think the McCall fights were pretty good preparation for fights to come.

Comment

Any streams for this card? Does it start at 3 PM Eastern?

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                  Paul and Bat, will you give us some updates on the fights today?

I predict:

Gomez UD Virchis (I recently changed my mind about this one)
                  Arslan UD Jones
                  Inkin UD Zuniga
                  Alexeev KO Calloway
                  My predictions:
                  Virchis KO Gomez
                  Arslan KO Jones
                  Inkin KO Zuniga
                  Alexeev KO Calloway.

And I hope some of these are quick as I really would like to see Inkin vs. Zuniga.

Comment

It looks like Virchis had a somewhat lucky decision against Michael Sprott. Sprott does show signs of talent from time to time, but he's certainly nowhere near the boxer Gomez is. Another thing I've noticed is people's ignorance of Gomez' power. While he's certainly not a devastating puncher, he does have deceptive power. Has Virchis' chin been tested? Maybe he could be the one to hit the canvas after an accumulation of punches from Gomez.

Comment

any working streams please?

Comment

Working...
                      X