Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah is a Bad Example for Boxing let us be honest...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah is a Bad Example for Boxing let us be honest...

What kinda image is it for kids to see?

Look kids I am Zab Judah quit like me and get paid.

I lose and then I get another big payday of 500-900k.

Come on this is why people think boxing is shady top contenders never get a shot and this guy with a losing streak who never shows up to fight gets big fights and paychecks?

I guess the saying is true its not what you know, its who you know/

he's old. maybe not by normal standards, but in boxing years, he's getting up there. last night both his reflexes and hands were slow. he's taken a lot of punishment over the years; in the gym, in the ams, and in the pros. i think the cotto fight took a lot out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
      What kinda image is it for kids to see?

Look kids I am Zab Judah quit like me and get paid.

I lose and then I get another big payday of 500-900k.

Come on this is why people think boxing is shady top contenders never get a shot and this guy with a losing streak who never shows up to fight gets big fights and paychecks?

I guess the saying is true its not what you know, its who you know/
      its kind of like paulie getting TV dates, when he had one good showing and the other he lost but showed heart. He was almost unwatchable againt cherry ndou rematch nguodgo.

Comment

i personally think zab is an excellent role model for the younger generation. the way he fathered a child at 14, his youtube street fight over a dice game (especially the part where he kicks the guy who is already down), the low blow into rabbit punch that he so cleverly landed on mayweather, the low blow on baldomir before the fight even began... these are the true marks of a gentleman and a scholar. zab continuously inspires troubled kids to want to do good in this cruel world... Zab for president!

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
          i personally think zab is an excellent role model for the younger generation. the way he fathered a child at 14, his youtube street fight over a dice game (especially the part where he kicks the guy who is already down), the low blow into rabbit punch that he so cleverly landed on mayweather, the low blow on baldomir before the fight even began... these are the true marks of a gentleman and a scholar. zab continuously inspires troubled kids to want to do good in this cruel world... Zab for president!
          LOL classic...

Comment

LOL that was great

Comment

He ain't a bad example for boxing. He's just an underachiever.

Comment

LMAO I'd give you green K but it won't let me

Comment

Originally posted by moy22487 View Post
                  its kind of like paulie getting TV dates, when he had one good showing and the other he lost but showed heart. He was almost unwatchable againt cherry ndou rematch nguodgo.
                  um no its not pauli only has 1 loss zab judah is almost pure loses against top guys with the journey men victories inbetween.

Comment

lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X