Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd mayweather is a bit*h. He ducked pacman until he lost to someone he fought 4 times....and was robbed against Tim Bradley. I knew this would happen. I truly hope canelo beats mayweather. Bring him back to reality.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Floyd Mayweather Jr. has changed his mind about the comments he made regarding Manny Pacquiao a few weeks ago. Talking with Yahoo Sports, Mayweather said he would be willing to face Pacquiao - but only if the Filpino star signed to Mayweather's promotional company. Mayweather now says there is no reason to give Pacquiao a shot - regardless of what happens and what Pacquiao does in the future.

[Click Here To Read More]
        So Phoney Phloyd is "only human". I wonder if the accent is on the "only" or the "human"...The next question might be "....how human..."? A veteran signer of contracts showing how unreliable and erratic he is and doesn't even know he doing it.....

And still referring to himself in the "third party". I suppose all great men do
        this........although I can't recall even one. Maybe Idi Amin...

I wonder how he feels when he wakes up ...say...constipated...??

I wonder how human he felt when he was saying this...... A confession that he's a liar.

No doubt his brainless lickers will jump forward in droves to testify that this is how all "great men" behave. I think here the accent would be on "great", because the "men" is too debatable.

Comment

lol i remember when he was trying to get America his own country to back him to fight Pacquiao

Comment

Since the Pacquiao-Bradley fight, Pacquiao and Mayweather talks have gone like this:

Bradley gets a SD against Pacquiao.

Mayweather: Pacquiao's lost to Bradley. He gotta avenge his defeat if he wants to fight me.

Pacquiao: Clearly a robbery - we'll go for the next most lucrative fight: Marquez IV.

Pacquiao gets KO'd

Mayweather: Pacquiao's old, washed up, why should I fight him? He got knocked out. He needs to sign to Mayweather Promotions to fight me.

Pacquiao: If I'm old and washed up, fight me, beat me; easy money.

Mayweather: I change my mind. Pacquiao's never going to get a fight!

Seriously. Why is Mayweather still bringing this fight up?

Comment

Comment

Mayweather does himself no favours. . . I dunno why he just doesn't shut up about Pac and get on with his own career.

Comment

[QUOTE=Augustane;13656589]Since the Pacquiao-Bradley fight, Pacquiao and Mayweather talks have gone like this:

Bradley gets a SD against Pacquiao.

Mayweather: Pacquiao's lost to Bradley. He gotta avenge his defeat if he wants to fight me.

Pacquiao: Clearly a robbery - we'll go for the next most lucrative fight: Marquez IV.

Pacquiao gets KO'd

Mayweather: Pacquiao's old, washed up, why should I fight him? He got knocked out. He needs to sign to Mayweather Promotions to fight me.

Pacquiao: If I'm old and washed up, fight me, beat me; easy money.

Mayweather: I change my mind. Pacquiao's never going to get a fight!

Seriously. Why is Mayweather still bringing this fight up?[/QUOTE]

He's trying to convince himself and the world that Pacquiao doesn't deserve the fight. He's too stupid to even realize his own naivety.

Comment

LOl this is classic Mayweather/Pacquiao BS.

All these great fighters are forever linked in history for fighting one another like Duran,Leonard, hearns, Hagler, etc......

But May/Pac are forever linked in history by fighting 12 rounds of negotiations, blood testing, pissing contest, fighting between managers and promoters, PPV sales, comparing resumes, trash talk, P-tards vs F-omos

And after all that crap we still don't have a winner lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                      Mayweather does himself no favours. . . I dunno why he just doesn't shut up about Pac and get on with his own career.
                      Get on with his career? LOL No matter what...Floyd will always be remembered as the man who ducked Manny Pacquiao and threw away the biggest match in Boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                      X