Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Holds Presser, Says He May Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am a pacquiao fan but i really don't mind if he retires. he has done a very great job with winning against a great rival. he's a fawking warrior and no one can deny that and he made mexico proud.

but as a boxing fan i think he should fight one more time and i don't care if he gives pacquiao a rematch cuz there's no need to do that. if he would fight one more time he should do it in texas stadium or maybe mexico for his mexican fans. a fight with danny garcia or maybe rios would be awesome.

Comment

marquez should do what he feels is best. he's one of the smartest boxers outside the ring, so he'll make the best decision.

as a fan of him, i think he has plenty left in the tank. i'd love to see him dismantle somebody like bradley, alexander, etc. and have pac/marquez 5, and get 50/50 share - a fight that'd certainly do 1.5-2 million buys - retire with a HUGE paycheck.

but id like to see him retire if he wants too as well. im happy either way,.
      Last edited by UglyPug; 12-14-2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

the only reason marquez should fight on is for the pay day!! he has now earned the right to take the lions share against manny pac and give manny the lower half of the pay!!

so he kinda has a winning lotto ticket in his hand!!

but if the money dont motavate him then he should retire cuz he may not take a rematch seriouse!!!

P.S.

hahaha!!! @ pac turds!!!! ITS OVER!!! MANNY PAC = MEXICUTED!!!!

Comment

marquez is a great fighter but if he pulls this **** ..i cant respect it , sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            marquez is a great fighter but if he pulls this **** ..i cant respect it , sorry!
            maybe looking at my sig will make you feel better? hes earned it hes almost 40 y/o

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
              i am a pacquiao fan but i really don't mind if he retires. he has done a very great job with winning against a great rival. he's a fawking warrior and no one can deny that and he made mexico proud.

but as a boxing fan i think he should fight one more time and i don't care if he gives pacquiao a rematch cuz there's no need to do that. if he would fight one more time he should do it in texas stadium or maybe mexico for his mexican fans. a fight with danny garcia or maybe rios would be awesome.
              You are also a peice of turd you just want to see jmm get koed,you can keep dreaming scum its not going to happen eat turds and die. How does it feel that you won't ever see jmm get laid out like your hero PAC.
              Come on turd tell us how you really feel hahahaha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                  the only reason marquez should fight on is for the pay day!! he has now earned the right to take the lions share against manny pac and give manny the lower half of the pay!!

so he kinda has a winning lotto ticket in his hand!!

but if the money dont motavate him then he should retire cuz he may not take a rematch seriouse!!!

P.S.

hahaha!!! @ pac turds!!!! ITS OVER!!! MANNY PAC = MEXICUTED!!!!
                  I hope JMM is smart enough to care more about his legacy than money.

Comment

He should retire. As a Pacfan I have no desire to see a Pac-Marquez 5 because it is pointless. Both gave it all. Pac leads the series but was outmuscled by a roided version who had great boxing skills. Let it rest.

If he wants to fight one more do it in Mexico or Texas, earn his $3Mil. But he has to fight an elite Welterweight. I don't think he has proven yet he has what it takes as an elite fighter beyond 135 except against Pacquiao. It's a style advantage after all.

Comment

I'm sure it would really hurt Marquez's feelings to know that you don't respect his decisions. Earning the respect of a pact@rd is right up there on his priority list.

Comment

Working...
                      X