Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Josesito beats Canelo, does he deserve a Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    How is it a cherry pick, he's fighting the guy that has steam rolled two guys he's huge underdogs against? Obviously the Pac fight is what everyone wants, but if Lopez beats Ginger, he'd be fighting someone on the up and up instead of a guy coming off of a loss. Its a no-win situation. Pac is on the downslope.

Whether they fight at 147 or 154, it doesn't really matter. Mayweather doesn't belong at 154, and neither does Lopez. They'll both come in light.

Plus, he can't fight Martinez, because Martinez is getting KO'd in 11 this Saturday

Who else would there be to fight that wouldn't be considered a cherry pick at this point? Tim Bradley?
    Pacman?? Who in their right minds would cough up close to 100 bucks for that mismatch??

But yes, if Martinez beats Chavez, (I'm not sure he will) & Floyd stays at 54, that's the fight that needs to happen.

Like I said if Floyd goes back to 147 then I won't have any problem with Floyd/Lopez if he beats ginger, (long shot).

Comment

Not only does he deserve a mayweather fight if he beats canelo but he should also be named fighter of the year

Comment

He would deserve a hell of a lot more than that.

Like a f@#$ing Hollywood movie starring Mario Lopez.

Comment

next should be winner of martinez/chavez... Then Ward.... Then Mayweather... Then Paulie Mallinaggi..

(honestly, if he wins here against canelo, I still won't be convinced, Canelo has some openings and can be hit, don't forget little cotto got his attention a few times) Don't get me wrong, I love Joseito Lopez's story, and I hope he continues this real life Rocky Movie, but I don't think a canelo win means he'll be competive with mayweather... The fight would sell like mad, so maybe it should be made... but I don't think he's neccessarily ready.

Comment

He deserves it, but I don't want to see a mismatch. Lopez' biggest quality is his will to win, which has gotten him this far. But you need much more than will beat Mayweather. He's going to have to do something extremely impressive against Canelo to change my mind. Knockout of the year type of thing.

Comment

Working...
            X