No announcement yet.

Liu Kang used to be "Jaws"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liu Kang used to be "Jaws"?

LIU KANG AND MY PINOY BRETHREN! Did Liu Kang used to be a poster named Jaws or something? And went by the name "vida"?

Also, Liu Kang is a female?

Is this correct?

Lol just know that I'm on TEAM PINOY/PACSMASH! Just curious. . .

thanks all!

Bibbity bumpage!!!

Comment

All I can say is that he's a he but used to be a she. How? well, your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        All I can say is that he's a he but used to be a she. How? well, your guess is as good as mine.
        haha no no no. . something here is amiss. . . LIU KANG! what say you?!

did you used to pose as a female for karma and points to then share amongst your people?! hahaha. . . WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

Comment

BUMP! I am on your side! Lol I am just curious here!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            haha no no no. . something here is amiss. . . LIU KANG! what say you?!

did you used to pose as a female for karma and points to then share amongst your people?! hahaha. . . WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!
            Malvada/LaVidaLoca lost her account to some dude, who then
            renamed the account JAWS. I wish I could say I miss Mal/Vida,
            but that'd be lying.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
              Malvada/LaVidaLoca lost her account to some dude, who then
              renamed the account JAWS. I wish I could say I miss Mal/Vida,
              but that'd be lying.
              lol was she hot?

how did she lose the account? you remember what the bet was?

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                lol was she hot?

how did she lose the account? you remember what the bet was?

Malvada was one of my e-friends here when I was banned in 2006. I never made another account after that. She has also been friends with my wife and I on Facebook for a few years. At the end of her time posting here, she was involved in a dispute with Pinoy lounge. I don't know how it started exactly, but it got nasty in one thread, ito ang link:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=328969

She let it go too far, and her feelings were hurt when she was attacked back. She decided not to post here anymore after that thread. A while after that she was talking to me on Facebook and told me about her beef with Pinoy lounge. She asked if I would apologize for her to Pinoys she'd disrespected, and I told her I hadn't even been here since I was banned years ago. She told me her password and said if I wanted to go back to use her profile since I'd long forgotten mine, but respectfully asked that I remove her pictures and username. I, nor anyone else in Pinoy lounge bought an account. Kupals we've red k'd just say that to try getting a rise out of us. We didn't have any kind of bet.

Comment

Originally posted by LIU KANG View Post
                  Malvada was one of my e-friends here when I was banned in 2006. I never made another account after that. She has also been friends with my wife and I on Facebook for a few years. At the end of her time posting here, she was involved in a dispute with Pinoy lounge. I don't know how it started exactly, but it got nasty in one thread, ito ang link:

She let it go too far, and her feelings were hurt when she was attacked back. She decided not to post here anymore after that thread. A while after that she was talking to me on Facebook and told me about her beef with Pinoy lounge. She asked if I would apologize for her to Pinoys she'd disrespected, and I told her I hadn't even been here since I was banned years ago. She told me her password and said if I wanted to go back to use her profile since I'd long forgotten mine, but respectfully asked that I remove her pictures and username. I, nor anyone else in Pinoy lounge bought an account. Kupals we've red k'd just say that to try getting a rise out of us. We didn't have any kind of bet.

ahh ok thank you mr. kang! lol i was just very curious. . .

sad to hear ms/ malvada was upset neough to leave us. . . but glad you are back on board!

Comment

Originally posted by LIU KANG View Post

Originally posted by kadyo View Post

Somehow, he was correct.

Comment

Working...
                    X