No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saul Alvarez Works Hard in His Big Bear Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Saul Alvarez Works Hard in His Big Bear Camp

Undefeated WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez opened is working hard at his training camp in Big Bear, California, where he prepares for the second defense of his world title. Alvarez fight with his compatriot, Alfonso Gomez, on September 17 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, where Canelo hopes to implement a new attendance record.

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR CANELO

Comment

Love watchin saul fight..i dont know if he breaks the attendance record just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
        Love watchin saul fight..i dont know if he breaks the attendance record just yet.
        i like watching him fight too - i love the way he throws combinations - so crisp and cracking. especially the way he throws the left hook - it's like perfectly parallel and it just comes ZOOMING across to hit the target. i just want to see him fight somebody who can take his punches and hit back. i think he beats vanes and angulo is 50/50. definitely beats chavez IMO.

Comment

doesn't margarito hold the attendance record for a boxing match when he fought mosley?..would like to see canelo get the record

Comment

Doubter To a Believer & Boxing in General

Only heard about this guy last year. At first i thought he was overrated until watching a few of his fights. He is truly world class, and is improving with every fight. May be oneday he Could be P4P. I admire his hunger to keep fighting and never stop, and not take long ass lay offs like some fighters in the the game. he has bags of power for his size.

Saul Alvarez = Warrior

Boxing is my fav sport, but it has a gay fighting structure. SOME of the big guys only fight once in a while and get to choose. The process of chosing their opppenents is so random. Usually the criteria in which they do chose is unjust and fuked up, that SOMETIMES in doesnt make any sense.

As i know not all fighters are like this, but the ones that are should be punished a little. Can you imagine the top basketball or NFL teams playing once a month or few times a year, and being able to choose who they fight, then once they beat a few guys saying that they are the best. Its a bit confusing

What I am saying is that, i know NOT all the guys are like this, but the boxing organisations should take a more proactive and agressive role in choosing opponenets. They are too weak, and the only people with the power are these greedy corrupted Promoters.
            UFC has a OK model, in terms of pay strucutre and philosphy and they that they control most of the fights, where majority of money goes to fighters, then promoters then managers.
            Boxing is much bigger, and if this idea was implemented in the sport i reckon it would blow up.

What are your thoughts guys?

Comment

Are you guys for real? This guy hasn't fought anybody worth bragging about and look who he is fighting next. He is fighting an absolute nobody. The only reason gomez got this fight is because they know gomez is a zero risk fighter. This kid has not proved crap in my opinion. He still fights the same as day one and is not impressive at all. Bring on the real challenges and stop taking on nobodies. They were talking smack on chavez, yet they are doing the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                Are you guys for real? This guy hasn't fought anybody worth bragging about and look who he is fighting next. He is fighting an absolute nobody. The only reason gomez got this fight is because they know gomez is a zero risk fighter. This kid has not proved crap in my opinion. He still fights the same as day one and is not impressive at all. Bring on the real challenges and stop taking on nobodies. They were talking smack on chavez, yet they are doing the same thing.
                Isnt gomez the same guy that cotto fought when he was champ?

Comment

They also talk **** about Chavez Jr. because he is horrible. Canelo is much better in every aspect. I seriously can not wait until they face each. Canelo will win by KO, you can take that to the bank.

Comment

Working...
                  X