No announcement yet.

Reasons For Mosley Wanting To Quit Have Arrived "He Had a Torn ACL"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    It amazes me how people will find ways to discredit Pacquiao.

I've had my ACL torn, and it's ****in brutal.
    I did it twice and the second time I didn't have surgery for a few months, but I rehabbed before the surgery...it wasn't so bad...

with all that being said, this is all total bullshi t. shane was fine. that was his 3rd fight in a row he didn't even try to win

Comment

what people dont know is, besides the torn ACL, Shane's also broke both arms that morning of the weigh in...and to top it off, he had a stroke right before his ring walk

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        I did it twice and the second time I didn't have surgery for a few months, but I rehabbed before the surgery...it wasn't so bad...

with all that being said, this is all total bullshi t. shane was fine. that was his 3rd fight in a row he didn't even try to win
        Yea my **** tore during a baseball game in High School. Had surgery 2 days later. Rehab wasn't so bad, but just a pain in the ass to deal with (at least for me).

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          what people dont know is, besides the torn ACL, Shane's also broke both arms that morning of the weigh in...and to top it off, he had a stroke right before his ring walk
          Lmaoooo you didnt see him come in on crutches?!

Anyway, a torn ACL looks like Yuri Foreman hobbling, not Shane Mosley touching gloves and holding. Man up.

Comment

Does this really matter? The fight was straight garbage...

Comment

So, Paquiao couldn't take out a shot, old one legged man with blisters on his feet...

the man, is a true pound for pound king. "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                the blistahs are also on his pee pee too. arums planted that on him.
                arums wanna makes sure pac wins.

Comment

shane makes an excuse for losing to paqcquiao and it's a problem
                  manny makes excuse for losing to erik no problem
                  manny makes an excuse for having close fights with marquez no problem
                  manny makes an excuse for having a bad performance against shane no problem

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    shane makes an excuse for losing to paqcquiao and it's a problem
                    manny makes excuse for losing to erik no problem
                    manny makes an excuse for having close fights with marquez no problem
                    manny makes an excuse for having a bad performance against shane no problem
                    Yes, but Manny actually showed up to fight. I like Shane, but lately, he mainly shows up for the payday, and after those first couple rounds, resigns to just finishing on his feet.

Comment

Working...
                    X