Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ginger take a risk with a Floyd fight looming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Automaton View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo fought K-9 Bundrage.
    If there was ever a time, now is it to fight K-9.

Comment

how can gpb and co. even promote the canelo fight the only thing they can say is he's big and younger lol.

at least ortiz had berto and now guerrero has him as well canelo has no one but maybe focking cintron lol.

i think they want him to fight one guy to build up the fight for sept.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        how can gpb and co. even promote the canelo fight the only thing they can say is he's big and younger lol.

at least ortiz had berto and now guerrero has him as well canelo has no one but maybe focking cintron lol.

i think they want him to fight one guy to build up the fight for sept.
        Yeah, but which welterweight journeyman will it be?

Comment

They should throw Dzinziruk in with Canelo,in May. I think it's a winnable fight for Saul, and right about the level of challenge he should be facing right now, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
            They should throw Dzinziruk in with Canelo,in May. I think it's a winnable fight for Saul, and right about the level of challenge he should be facing right now, IMO
            Dizzy is fighting Vera.

Comment

Right now Im thinking Maidana or Angulo. It's all about whether GBP is ready to sacrifice Angulo or not. BUT don't be surprised if they announce a worse opponent than those two.

Comment

You gotta be an idiot to believe Floyd would ever face Canelo let alone winning his (Canelo's) next fight. If Floyd is not fighting Canelo in May, which is a better PPV material than Guerrero, what makes you think Floyd will ever fight him? It just means it's a duck.

Get real.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  You gotta be an idiot to believe Floyd would ever face Canelo let alone winning his (Canelo's) next fight. If Floyd is not fighting Canelo in May, which is a better PPV material than Guerrero, what makes you think Floyd will ever fight him? It just means it's a duck.

Get real.
                  Same type of guy saying he was scared of Mosley. You guys are like ****aroaches.

That being said I'd be SHOCKED SHOCKED SHOCKED if Canelo fought Trout or anyone near his level.
                  Last edited by SkillspayBills; 01-11-2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    With a rumored Floyd fight on the horizon I see no reason to deviate from the plan they (GB) already have in place......

Comment

When has he ever taken a risk?

Comment

Working...
                      X