• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    its really a win for everyone

PAC wins because he doesn't have to fight above 150
    Cotto wins because he doesnt go below 154 and get his ass beat again
    boxing fans win because noone really gives a flying f0ck about that rematch

it's a non-issue that somehow, the Cotto stans and Floyd f@gs are taking as some kind of jabbing point at PAC fans
    yep exactly.

I also love how cotto was shot or damaged goods when Pac beat him, then he gives floyd a tough fight (styles make fights doesn't exist on NSB) and suddenly cotto can beat Pac now. The logic of NSB is astonishing. If scientists would study this site they would discover new levels of stupidity never seen before on Earth.

Comment

I agree that a Cotto rematch is pointless, since Pac should beat him again. But it is very telling that the fight fell apart because Pac's team wants to have it at a made up weight class again.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I agree that a Cotto rematch is pointless, since Pac should beat him again. But it is very telling that the fight fell apart because Pac's team wants to have it at a made up weight class again.
        yeah it's very telling that pac truly means he wont fight above 150, just as he's said for the past 2 years now. Amazing!

Comment

it's a non-issue that somehow, the Cotto stans and Floyd f@gs are taking as some kind of jabbing point at PAC fans

Comment

yeah I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
              Keep in mind this is the same Cotto that requested a 150lb CW for his fight with Margarito less than a year ago. Then they ended up fighting at a CW anyway.

generic pac hate thread #4525
              Keep in mind that repetitive posting is annoying hell."peeleft:...Margarito is a scum bag and they should have gave Cotto a bat to even it up.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                yep exactly.

I also love how cotto was shot or damaged goods when Pac beat him, then he gives floyd a tough fight (styles make fights doesn't exist on NSB) and suddenly cotto can beat Pac now. The logic of NSB is astonishing. If scientists would study this site they would discover new levels of stupidity never seen before on Earth.
                Yeah I said the same thing except about psycologists

Comment

TS got ruined in his own thread lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                    yep exactly.

agenda + low IQ is a common formula in NSB...that's why we get these types of theories

Comment

I'm glad the fight didn't happen.

Too bad Manny won't just retire though.

Comment

Working...
                      X